{29}

Dear Soobin,

Once, a friend of mine baked bread for me. And honestly, it was probably the best bread I've ever tasted. He said that he wasn't so sure if it was good but damn, it was so good, I was craving for more.

There's a reason why I'm bringing this up. I said that I'd make it up to you, right? Now, I bet you saw the neatly packed bread inside your locker. Yeah, I baked that just for you. And I didn't even ask my mom to bake it! I'm just, not sure if it's edible... But I did my best haha. But I hope it's edible. And if you end up dying because of my inedible bread, then I'm sorry. You don't have to eat it if you can't. I can pay for your hospital bills if ever you die due to the bread. I am broke but I'm willing to pay.

I did everything on my own and it was, really hard. I knew that baking bread was hard but I didn't think it was this hard. I hope you like it but if you don't, it's fine cuz I completely understand haha.

Took me 21 tries to bake that but hey, I'd endure all of those just for you!

'Enjoy' your bread cutie hehe. And, I'm not trying to kill you because I'd rather save you--even if it meant risking my own life--but please, don't die ;-;

And please throw it away if it is as hard as rock or if it turned out to be poisonous.

From,
Yeonttomeok