Chapter 3

Ben approached Allison after the tourney match, and after he had just performed a huge musical number, confessing his love for Mal.
'I didn't know you could dance like that.' Allie said, smirking at her best friend.
'What can I say?' Ben responded, beginning to walk back towards the school.
'Show off.' She said lightheartedly, still smirking, to which Ben lightly bumped into her, Allie then returning the action, the two of them starting to laugh.

Laying in the grass in the courtyard, enjoying the nice weather, Allison had her headphones in, listening to music, thinking about the approaching family day, when Evie approached her.
'Hi Allie.' She spoke, and Allie sat up.
'Hey Evie.' She responded as the blue haired girl sat down next to her in the sun.
'I had a question regarding family day, and you were the first person I thought to ask, do you mind?' Evie asked.
'No, of course not.' Allie said.
'Okay, just wondering if you know, what's the dress code?'
'Well, it's not like it's a banquet or anything, but it is special, so I would say it should be kinda formal, I know Ben and Doug are wearing suits.'
'Ben is always wearing suits.' Evie cut in.
'Yeah, true, but Doug doesn't. Not on the daily like Ben. And I might go dress shopping later.'
'You wearing a dress?' Evie said, slightly joking.
'I know, what's happening to me?' Allie said, also joking. 'No, but seriously. I might wear a dress if I find one I like, but I don't know.'
'I could make you one if you like.' Evie spoke, slightly surprising Allie.
'Oh, you don't have to do that.' She said.
'Oh, I know that. But I want to. You've been one of the few people here actually nice to us. And I already have some dress sketches that I think would look great on you.' Evie insisted.
'You're not taking no for an answer, are you?' Allie asked, a smile on her face, to which Evie shook her head.
'Fine. If you say so.'
'Yay! Come on, the sooner we get started the better.' Evie said excitedly, standing up, and the two girl walked to Evie and Mal's room.

'Evie! This is beautiful!' Allie said, looking at the clothes in front of her. It was Family Day, though the festivities had yet to start, and Evie had just stopped by Allies dorm to hand over the clothes.
'I'm glad you like it! I can't wait to see you wear it.' Evie said. 'I have to get going, I need to get ready, but I'll see you later.'
'Yeah, see you soon.' Allie said, and Evie exited the room.
Allie put on the piece of clothing, it was not a dress, but a jumpsuit, which Allie was thankful for. It was in an ocean blue shade, in a wrap style. She paired the dress with a pair of gold wedge heels and a simple gold, seashell necklace. Her ruby red hair was up in it's usual high ponytail and her makeup was very minimal.
'Perfect. Or at least good enough.' Allie said to her reflection in the mirror, before heading out the door.

' Allie said to her reflection in the mirror, before heading out the door

'Max!' Allie exclaimed when the large Old English Sheepdog ran up to her. 'Hi buddy!'
'Allison, there you are!' Her mothers familiar voice called, and she looked up to see her parents approaching.
'Hi mom, hi dad!' Allie said, giving both her parents a hug.
'How's our princess doing? Is everything going well?' Her dad asked.
'I'm doing good! I've made some new friends in the villain kids, and I haven't lost any friends, and classes are going good too, so I'd say this year is going perfectly so far.'
'Wonderful to hear.' Ariel said, as Max took of running away. 'Oh dear.'
'Oh, Max!' Allie called, chasing after. 'Max get back here!'
When Max abruptly stopped, Allie came to a screeching halt, so she wouldn't crash into the fluffy dog.
'Oh my goodness.' Allie muttered under her breath, before she looked up and was met with a familiar face. 'Oh, hey Ben.'
'Hey Allie.' Ben greeted. 'Hi Max.'
'Yeah, sorry about that.' Allie said, looking down at the dog between them.
'Don't worry about it. I know Max by now.' Ben said, crouching down to pet Max. 'Hey Allie, could I have a quick word? In private?' Ben continued, lowering his voice slightly.
'Yeah, of course.' Allie said. 'Max, head back to mom and dad, okay?' Max barked, before running of in the direction he came from.
'I can trust you with a secret, right?' Ben asked once the two friends were alone.
'Of course you can.'
'Okay, but you can't tell anyone. Okay?' Ben asked.
'My lips are sealed.' Allison reassured.
'Mal spelled me.'
'What?'
'She put a love spell on me.'
'How do you know?'
'The spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake when I took her on a date there.' Ben explained. 'But I'm not telling her I know.'
'Why?'
'Because my instinct is telling me to trust her.' Ben said. 'Please don't tell anyone.'
'Again, my lips are sealed.' Allie smiled at Ben. 'Trust your instinct. I won't tell a soul.'
'Thank you! I have to go, we have that performance to do, but I'll see you later.' Ben said, as they reached the festivities again.
'Don't mention it. Good luck with the performance!' Allie called the last bit as Ben walked off.