Chapter 7 - (Y/N)'s First Experience (Lemon)

Third Person POV

18 simply giggled from the hybrid's question, as she'd sure answer your question soon enough.

And she meant, very, very, VERY, soon enough.

"Heh..I'll tell—Well, I'll show you in the bath. Come along, now~" She told, as she gently grabbed your arm, pulling you with her up the stairs.

"Wha? But why can't you answer it nowwwww?" You asked, not caring for the future few minutes in where your question will be answered and only wanting now.

"Aw, is my adorable punk getting impatient~? Don't worry, you'll definitely like the 'answer my that I give you~" She assured, a flirtatious voice backing up her words.

"H-How come you're talking like that?" You asked, a small blush rising to your face.

"Don't I always talk to you like this~?" She questioned as the both of you entered the bathroom.

"W..Well not really! But, this is actually really nice too!" You exclaimed.

"That's great~" She giggled once more, taking her hand off from your arm and turning around towards you.

"Lemme take those off you, sweet stuff~" She spoke.

"Aw, don't worry! I can get those off my-Gmph!" Your words were shoved right back down into your throat as 18 cut you off with a sudden kiss, a very rough one at that.

She pushed her plump and luscious lips against your soft ones, enjoying every moment of it as her hand dragged down your thigh.

Her hand traveled itself down to your zipper, pulling it down. All that was left, was to push down on your pants and it within an instant, they plummeted down along your legs and down to the ground.

You were about to kiss back, but she pulled her lips away yet again, leaving you with a disappointed whine, as feeling her lips took you sky-high.

But thanks to your noise of displease, it wasn't long before all control left her as she leaned right back in onto your neck, kissing it and licking it ever-so slowly and gently.

You couldn't suppress any noises whatsoever, as small moans escaped the grasp of your tongue.

While she assaulted your neck with her loving kisses, she slid down your boxers a bit, then pulled back from your neck, only to place herself on her knees as she slid down your boxers all the way down, revealing the golden prize she'd been waiting for.

Her eyes were kept glued on your already-erected cock, it's huge length and width almost putting her in a daze.

Her lustful eyes, filled to the brim with desire stared at it. It was clear that she did NOT want to wait any longer.

"H-Hey, 18! Aren't you gonna take off your clothes too? And I still gotta take off my shir-Gah~!" You moaned softly, cutting of your own words.

18 had just simply licked the bell part of your cock, seeming very pleased with the results.

"So precious~. You're so sensitive that even one tiny luck is enough to get you making these cute noises for me~" She cooed seductively. "Now, (Y/N)~. Before we get in the bath, we need to do this one small thing, first~"

"W-What's that supposed to be?! Do I gotta get a bath toy or something? I mean, I have that really, really, REALLY giant rubber duck that goes all the way up to the ceiling! I grew out of that, but I guesssss we can-Mmm~!" You moaned out once more, receiving another lick from the Android's wet and smooth tongue.

"Everything about you makes you so fuckable, I swear~" She purred, standing up to your level, only to place her hands on top of your shoulders, pressing down on them as she pushed you down onto the side of toilet, sitting you down.