°16°

when taeyong woke up , he felt his head dizzy , it was so haevy , and then he sat up properly , then a towel fell down from his forehead , and when he looked around the room he noticed a little bassin , then jaehyun sleeping on a chair close to him and holding his hand  , his cheeks flashed a light pink , then he noticed how the younger was unconfortably sleeping , so he got up and went to him and he tried to lift him , but nah , his body felt weak and jaehyun was heavy so drove him to bed by putting jaehyun's arm on his shoulder, then he lyed him on the bed , and looked at him , he was thinking of a possible reason for all the things in the room , then a conclusion hit him " i had fever last night ... ?" he quitly mouthed and he didn't notice yoonie waking up and looking around , then smilling to him , when he noticed her , he quickly went and picked her up , then he kissed her and they went down stairs to make breakfast , leaving daddy sleeping .

"so how are you feeling my princess ?" taeyong asked yoonie who was sitting on the counter while taeyong choped fruits , " i'm better now papa , and i now want to play again and run !" she said with a wide smile which coated her words with happiness , taeyong was more than happy with her , he finally had his little sweat bean back again , " but did daddy wake up or not ? he will go to work or not ? " then taeyong remembered this detail , he has to wake jaehyun up yep , " let's go wake up daddy baby " he smiled to yoonie " but papa me , i wanna watch cartoons , please !" tae smiled at her then picked her up and placed her in the coutch on the living room and put cartoons in th etv , and she clapped her hand and then diverted her eyes to the cartoon playing , taeyong went upstairs , to find jaehyun curled up in the bed sheets , looking the cutest ad hottest human being living on the earth, tae's heart skipped a beat , he went near him , then he looked at him then smiled , jaehyun was getting better by the day , he was begining to fullfil the father role , and slowly the husband role , he loved how jaehyun was doing an efford .

taeyong didn't notice jaehyun grabbing him then pulling him to his embrace just when taeyong was eye to eye with jaehyun, they both looked in the space in their eyes , seeing all the scenarios that could be put here , in this situation  , where they were glued to each other , jaehyun 's arms around taeyong's waist , while tae's on jaehyun's torso , still looking at him , " can we continue what we had begun last night ? " tae didn't have time to answer untill jaehyun kissed him roughtly , he was shook but responded , the kiss deepened , jaehyun's body was now over taeyong's , holding tae's wrist with just one hand the other on the bed , for not falling on taeyong , they pulled apart , looking at each other , then jaehyun got up , holding taeyong's hand , then going down stairs , finding yoonie lying down on the coutch watching some animes , so jaehyun went to her and when she noticed her daddy she quickly ran to him kissing his cheek , telling him how she is better now , cute .

Jaehyun and taeyong left their daughter watching tv while they both went to the kitchen , " what is prepared for breakfast yongie ? " jae smiled as he saw his taeyong putting a plate in front of him mouthing  a "bon appetit" , jaehyun found it hot , so he grinned at him , followed by taeyong grinning back, and then taeyong remembered " hmm jae , did i have fever last night ? " jaehyun looked at him with a mouth stuffed with pancakes and fruits , he nodded like a kid , taeyong smiled at him " thank you for taking care of both of us last night jaehyun " the younger smiled at him and opened his mouth , after swallowing the food , " no problem youngs , if i don't take care of my dear husband and daughter , then who's gonna do it ? " taeyong's mind went wild , like one of those moments that you feel so happy to the point that your scared it's not reality , cheeks burning , jaehyun enjoyed the sight that was given to him , he loved to send the olders to a blushing mess . When taeyong finally came to his sence , he asked the latter about something , " jae , don't you have work today ? it's getting late and you didn't prepare " jaehyun shook his head " nah i'm not going , i took days off ,  if anything urgent happens , mark can always call me " jaehyun statted , taeyong was really happy that he will get to spend some time with the new jaehyun , " oh so you will be home for days ? " jaehyun nodded in affirmation , then they both smiled to each other , " tae .. what about we go on a vocation , me and you and yoonyongy ?" 

note :

so hi ma babiessssss  i didn't apload in so much time , so i wanted to make some time for you my cutie pies and man i missed all of ya !!!!! woah we're 1,5k !!!!!! i didn't even imagine this when the first time i though about writing !!!!! thank you so much for the support , you are the only support that i receave nowadays , because i'm stressed as hell , my bff and i are in bad terms , and i just the hate the attitude she is putting on other and when i told because i didn't want to be hypocrite with her , she snapped at me saying that i'm judging her so much and it's none of my business , to be honest i'm hurt , but i don't regret anything , because i just said what i really felt , and anyways , i just wanted to ask y'all if you all this book ? and if you have any ideas about the nest chapters ? and  i wanna start another book , this time it's a normal fanfiction even if jaeyong is the best thing to read , i wanned to try something , i wanted to call it " it all ended by starting " , so tell me in the comments if you want to read that book and about who ? :) i fancy y'all my fluffy cute balls <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

                                                                                 _DREAM_