°34°

"but daddy , where is papa ? you didn't talk about him at all " the littlegirl asked , then jaehyun really didn't know what to answer , so he decided to tell her better , but not right now , " hmm baby , i will tell you once we get home okey ? " then the little girl , in jaehyun's luck , nodded her head , which made him smile .

Once at the mension , jaehyun transportd all the bags inside , whle yoonie came running after him , playing with him , like holding into his legs , while jaehyun scolded her softly while smiling ,  then went to the kitchen , while yoonie followed him behind , then sat at the table watching her daddy cook , " do you wanna help me sweety ? " jaehyun said in a soft voice , then yoonie nodded her head , so he picked her up from the chair she was sitting , then put her on the counter  , where she mostly ate vegetables , making cute reactions for each cube , then she begun talking , " daddy , why papa isn't here in the house ? " the little girl asked , confused , " i really miss him " , jaehyun's heart broke , he didn't know why to say to his daughter , but he decided to go for the truth , so he stoped what he was doing and turned to her , " okay baby ,  papa isn't home , he is at the doctor , because he tripped in the stairs , which leadedto him to harm himself , but nothing serious so he is right now okay " jaehyun told her in the calmest voice he could effort , and saw how yoonie's reaction changes little by little , from confused to sad " so ... how papa is doing ... ? " the little girl asked , scared if her papa is in a bad state , " no baby he is totally fine ! don't worry honey ! " jaehyun quickly answered , begining to panick " so can we go see him daddy ? " the little girl asked , in the verg of crying , jaehyun could feel how she was afraid that something happened to her papa , " sweetheart of course we will , i will just finish preparing food for papa , then we will both go see him " jaehyun rassured her " but daddy , right now , who is with papa ? papa can not stay alone while being ill " jaehyun was kinda shocked at how the little girl was so caring , " uncle johnny is with him right now don't worry little bean " jaehyun took her in his arms , then after some seconds , he was able to hear little sobs on his shoulder , then his heart broke "hey hey , it will be alright hun , don't worry " then the little girl hummed as a responce , then jaehyun pulled her to face her " so now lets get this done and quickly go to papa okay ? " the little girl nodded .

" hey yoonie ? what are you doing ? come to take your bath !"  jaehyun yelled from the bathroom , then the little girl came in , so jaehyun showered her , then dressed her warmly , and the little girl went back to the work she was doing , jaehyun followed her to see what was she doing , and found her putting some thinds in her little bag pack , then melted at what she was doing , since she was putting , it was taeyong's clothes , she couldn't even fit a pant , but she tried her best to do so , so jaehyun came behind her and picked her up " hey what are you doing little one ? " jaehyun asked well  aware of what she was doing , " i was trying to put papa's clothes in my bag , i though maybe he willwan tot change ,  but they wouldn't fit " the little girl pouted then her daddy kissed her forehead " hey no need to , i already packed for him okay baby girl ? " the little girl then showed her wide smile , " oh is that so ! so we are ready to go ? " jaehyun nodded his head , " yes we are , so let's get in the car " then he put her down , and took her hand , and got in the car , she was in the back of course , while jaehyun was in the driver seat , double checking if everything was there , then started the engine , and drove to the hospital .

When they finally arrived , they got in , everyone looking at them , since thye reconnised the famous ceo of korea's biggest compagny , Jung Jaehyun , and were pretty confused when they noticed the little girl with him , manny question were asked by the people who saw them , but they didn't want to ask him directly , and for their luck , there wasn't any media there , since it would be really hard for them ,  but they succeded anyways to get in taeyong's room , openning the room's door , to be met with taeyong smiling at them .

notes :

hi sweeties !!!! i'm back with a new chapter ! always thank you for the views !!! i really do appreciate it ! thanks for every one tht even looked at this book , i really do appreciate it ! , so with me , it's being a reallly tiring week , with studies and illnesses , i think it drowned all my energy , i'm really tired , right now i'm in bed , with fever , but don't worry i didn't forget y'all , cause i really love you all , so i decided to write a little bit , so i'm sorry if it's not long ,but as soon as i feel better i will update , it's a promice , and i hope you vote and comment , i will read them all ! and  i fancy y'all <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

                                                    _DREAM_