°46°

Once arrived at home , jaehyun quickly took all the grocceries innside to the kitchen , yoonie helped a little by lifting up some light bags , then they both went upstairs to check on taeyong .

Finding him watching tv , yoonie ran to her papa kissing him , to which taeyong took her in his armes , " hi there how was the trip to the mall ? " taeyong said softly , " well i guess we bought all what we needed , yoonie was obediant " said jaehyun while approaching the two , he kissed taeyong's forehead then sat beside him .

" good ! " said taeyong while he played with yoonie's hair , " tae i will go prepare lunch and you stay here with papa to keep him compagny okay ? " said jaehyun adressing the last part to yoonie , which she nodded cutely with a smile .

Once down stairs , jaehyun hurried to make lunch , he cutted vegetables and meat into small cubes , made the sauce , and quickled steamed the rice .

Once done he called yoonie down stairs , she came running excitedly , " what is it daddy ?" she said as she nearly tripped in the last stair , to which jaehyun's heart almost fell , " yoonie ! watch out ! i told not to run in the stairs you could trip and fall and badly hurt yourself ! " said jaehyun as he quickly checked if she was alright .

" Sorry daddy " said the little girl pouting , " it's fine , anyways come and eat before it gets cold while i take food to your papa okay ? " the little girl then looked at him , " daddy he is sleeping , we were playing with miss jihyo untill he fall asleep so " the little girl explained , then jaehyun nodded then went to give to the little child food .

 After finishing eating , jaehyun decided that he should wake taeyong up to at and take his medicine in time , so he prepared a tray of taeyong's favorite foods and went upstairs to his room , found him sleeping cutely , lips parted , looking like a little puppy .

He put the tray on the stand beside taeyong and sat beside him , shaking him a little bit for him to wake up untill he opened his eyes , jaehyun smiled at him .

" hi love , get up and eat before it gets cold honey " said jaehyun in his soothing deep voice which taeyong smiled to , he loved when jaehyun used that voice .

he sat up right on the bed looking at jaehyun , then slowly brushing his eyes , as jaehyun put on his lap the tray , taeyong looked at it and smiled fondly as the food was all of his favorites .

" thank you hyunnie " said the older as he begun gulping down the food , while jaehyun prepared a cup of water and the medicine that was on the stand for taeyong to take them , untill his phone rang .

Taeyong looked up at jaehyun as the younger looked at the id caller , then he frowned , jaehyun took the call .

" Hello ? how can i help you mark ? " said the younger frowning a little bit as why mark called suddently .

"well i can not right now mark , you will have to deal with that " jaehyun said a little bit angry " how is that possible ? i'm sure that it was scheduled for the next week ! " he posed " yeah i know but how is that possible ? i'm sure i didn't allow that ! i clearly said that design won't be produced ! " taeyong looked at jaehyun who concern was clearly written in his face .

" you know well that i said no to them ! okay if he wants it that way , then we will see " jaehyun said angry clearly , " okay okay i'm coming , ask them to come this afternoon without any delete "  then jaehyun hanged up , clearly pissed off .

" hey is everything okay ? " taeyong asked in tiny voice , a little bit scared of the face that jaehyun was making .

" yeah it' just the compagny , one of our partners send a design to us and i didn't accept to produce it , and i was planning to refuse the deal with them next week , but the ceo of the compagny that is partenering us produced the design and put our compagny on the tittle " jaehyun explained as his anger was boiling, the compagny's image could clearly sink if that design was to be selled .

" hey it's gonna be okay , you just need to go to that meeting and solve it out , relax " taeyong said as he ruffled jaehyun's fluffy hair , " well and how about you ? will you stay here alone again ? " jaehyun said as if he scolded the older . " don't worry about me hyunnie , i will be fine , i will just take a nap or watch youtube or do something else " " oh hell no you're not getting up ! " said jaehyun as he semi yelled , taeyong chuckled at his reaction mouthing an 'okay okay' .

" But how about yoonie ? i'm not leaving her alone with you ! " said jaehyun then proceeded " i will take her with me , i did that before and it went perfectly fine " he said as he looked at taeyong " hyunnie i can take care of her , i always did " " no you won't , you are not in the right state to take care of her right now and that's it " said jaehyun as he took the empty tray and went down stairs leaving taeyong there shaking his head ' aishh so stubborn ' .

notes : 

guess what ?! i fancy y'all too much !! <3<3<3<3<3

_DREAM_