Lire

"Its driving me crazy, this is the third time he has blown me off." I say on the phone with V. "Toni this Toni that, serpents this serpents that." Jughead has blown off four dates on the past two months. I only see him at school and we only have three classes together. Ever since the serpents came and Jughead has his "new friends" I have been lonely. Veronica and Cheryl have cheer, Kevin is dating a new boy Jackson, Archie has been working on his music, And then there's me.

"Have your tried talking to him." she asks. "Yes, I have texted him like six times asking to talk and  come over to his trailer but he says he's busy." I say sadly. "Well walk over anyway, if he has nothing to hide then he should have no problems." Ronnie suggested. "I don't know, I don't want to seem possessive and crazy." I say nervously. "B, you said it your self, its driving you crazy, he his choosing friends over his girlfriend, what did he say he was doing now?" she asks. "He said he was a big project due and he procrastinated, and I offered to help but he said no." I say. "Well, go over and say you forgot something and wanted it back." she suggested. "Ok i'll do that, I just have this feeling that he's lying. "

I texted him saying I left my favorite pink sweatshirt over, which was true, and I was coming by to pick it up. He didn't respond, but I didn't think much of it. I got in my car and drove to his trailer. Once I got there I was three bikes next to jugs. I went up and knocked on the door and none other than Toni opened the door.

"Can I help you." she ask rudely. " Umm yes why are you here, Juggie says he was working on a project ." I say back. She goes pale and then I here jugs voice. " Toini whos at the door." "Your girlfriend." Jughead comes running to the door as I start heading back to my car. "Betts, Betty." I hear him shout. "What jughead what, you lied to me and blew off another date! What else have you lied to me about!?" I shout. He doesn't respond. "Unbelievable" I say and get into my car. "Betts, Betty's wait" he yells while chasing after me. I didn't listen and drove back to my house trying not to cry.

Once I got home I put on my pajamas and cried on my bed until I heard a loud tap on my window. I look up and see Jughead, not wanting to talk to him I went up and closed my curtains and shouted, "GO AWAY JUG,". I got my on my bed and tried to forget what had happened. Then I hear my front door unlock. Damn it I forgot he had a key. I hear him run up the stairs and I run to my door and lock it. "Betty please, just hear me out." He says. "Why should I, and how do I know what your saying is not just a lie cause that's all you have been doing for the past 2 months is lying." I say angrily. "I'm sorry Betts, I've just been busy with them."He says. "Oh bull Forsyth, you just don't want me to embarrass your in-front of your new buddies and Toni your new queen." I shout at him.  " what the hell are you talking about." He says confused. I open the door and yell, "all you have been talking about is the Toni chic for the past two months, how do you think that makes me, your GIRLFRIEND, feel." " Betty I didn't know you felt that way and I don't love Toni if that's what your thinking, she was the first friend I made on the Southside and introduced me to the serpents." He says "well how about us, your best friends, are we not bad enough for you." I say "no, no not at all, I have been a complete ass to you all and especially you Betts, I love you and haven't been around to show you an to Be there for you, and I'm sorry, really sorry." He says sadly.

"I forgive you Jughead, but I am still mad because you lied to me, if you do anything like this again, I will break up with you, got it." I say. "Completely" He says and wraps his arms around me. "How about you an me go to pops and I'll pay for whatever you want, then we cane come back here to make up for lost time." He says. "Deal" I say. After that night he never missed a date with me again and started to be there much more, he still hangs with the serpents, but not as much as he did, and I got my Juggie back.