Forgive or Forget

Jughead's POV
It's been 1 years since Betty left and I'm still a wreck. She was my love and I was blinded by some new blond. Truth is I don't know why Scarlet and I ever hooked up in the first place. She was nothing like Betts. Betts is sweet, strong, funny, and was always their for me. Scarlet was just pretty and petty. I just want her back or the chance to apologize to her. In the year we did not find Betty but I found my half brother Charles who works for the FBI, so he's been huge help. We were able to rule out some locations but we still have a lot left.

I was sitting at my desk that Charles gave to me rereading the letter Betts gave to me.
My Juggie
I'm sorry I could never give you what she gave you. Truth is I still love you I don't know why but I do, but I don't trust you. You were my light on my dark but now the light has died down. I hope you and Scarlet are happy together and you both can raise a good family, and you have that successful writing career you always wanted. I don't know why I wasn't enough for you but I'm glad she was. I love you juggie but forgiving not yet. I guess we were like Romeo and Juliet, we both lost each other in the end.
It still makes me cry. I herd a knock on the door and saw an old man wearing a buss drivers hat. "Excuse me but I believe I have something that may help you." He says. I immediately get up and call the rest of the gang to get them down here

"Ok so what do you know about Elizabeth Cooper" Charles asks. "Well I was her driver, she was quiet, sat in the front row, and looked like she had been crying for hours. At a rest stop everyone got off but her. I sat down next to her and offered her my hanky. She accepted and told me her name was Betty. I asked her where she was going and why. She said nobody wants her back home so she's hoping to start new. I said I hope you find what your looking for and went back to my seat. Once we got to the destination she wanted she smiled at me and wanted to give me back my hanky but I told her to keep it." The old man says. Everyone is silent. "Ok why wait this long to come forward?" I ask. "I didn't know she was important, I come across lots of kids like her but she was something else. When I saw the flyer of looking for Elizabeth I didn't know her cause she told be her name was Betty until yesterday when you all posted her photo." He claims. "Where was the bus going that day?" Charles asks. "Oh lots of places, from greendale all the way to California" he says. "But I remember she got off on the 4th day of travel but I don't know wear." He says.

After that we let the man leave we get out the map. "Ok, I think what we should do is just start with the first town within 4 days of buss travel." Charles says and we all agree. "Alright we leave tomorrow for Alexdale." I say hoping with al my might we find my lost Juliet.