✔ Part 9 ✔

Actor had a new plan, so his first thought was to call Callie. He quickly took his phone out of his pocket and dialled her number, it ringing for a few moments until the girl finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Callie, I have a plan," Actor stated, pacing up and down the room he was in, eagerness lacing his voice.

"Another one?" The girl sighed, pausing for a moment before replying. "Alright, tell me."

"I'm gonna need you to open a window in Dark's office without being noticed. I'm gonna sneak in and wait for him," Actor filled in after he stopped moving about, a wide smirk on his face.

Callie sighed, not knowing how that would work with so many people catching onto her schemes already, but she would try anyway, "It'll be hard, but I'll try."

"I need you to do something with that hero as well. When you've done that, call me and I'll tell you what to do next."

"Will do," Callie answered before hanging up and looking around the room that Mark let her stay in until she wanted to leave. "Now it's time to open that window."

- - -

Callie walked around casually, making sure no one was around and Dark wasn't in his office before slipping through the door, closing it as quietly as she could.

The witch looked at a window before she walked up to it, trying to open it, but it was locked. She sighed in frustration and looked around the room, noticing a compartment underneath the table.

She opened it, seeing a range of keys. She grabbed them from the drawer, the keys all being on one key ring, making her annoyed as she had to try every one that was there.

Callie tried to be as quiet as she possibly could with all of the keys jingling with every step she took. She tried all of the small keys, none of them working so far until she got to the last one that would fit, the key sliding into the lock.

She twisted the key, the window unlocking, the girl pushing it opened further. She took the keys and walked over to the compartment and opened it, putting them back in their original place.

The door of the office opened as Callie was still in the room, the witch not being able to move anywhere as Bim walked into the room.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked, not expecting the girl to be there, his arms folded as his left eyebrow raised.

"Oh! I was just. . .. looking for Dark," Callie replied, having to think for a second for an excuse, pursing her lips as she internally cringed.

Bim stared at her for a few seconds, obviously not believing her, but he smiled at her all the same, "Well, he's in the living room, if that helps."

Callie hurriedly walked past the Iplier and into the living room, going to ask Dark how long she was allowed to stay in the house so Bim wouldn't get any more suspicious.

When she finished talking to Dark, who seemed to hate her presence, she returned to her room and took out her phone.

'I've opened the window' She texted to Actor, having to wait a few moments for a reply from the man.

'Great. Take care of that hero now'.

'Will do'.

- - -

The Jim twins and King were wandering around the halls, trying to find Dark, for what reason? We don't know.

They walked into Dark's office seeing as that was the first place anyone would look for the demon, but they were taken aback when they saw Actor sitting on the far chair.