Carly the Wolf/ SJE - 709(Subjected Experiment)

Here's da reference sheet woo-

I've remade it on paper already but I haven't took a picture yet and it's been sitting in my art folder since like the first damn day of school lmao-
so I might randomly update this book with a new reference, but until then here's the current overly buff looking one lol

I've remade it on paper already but I haven't took a picture yet and it's been sitting in my art folder since like the first damn day of school lmao- so I might randomly update this book with a new reference, but until then here's the current over...

So ye Carly is an experimented animal that was born and raised in a secret corrupt government facility that specializes in robotics but had turned some interest towards the idea of experimenting with living things from single cells to animals, fungi, and plants alike. She during these experiments had an odd reaction to dna from another wolf injected into her bloodstream, quickly transforming into a dinosaur like creature when she was a pup, seeing this, the facility decided to keep going with the target intent of possibly replicating a previous experiment of which they had taken the dna from to inject into her. During some testing, they discovered Carly transforming into that creature again as a defense mechanism or in a fight or flight response, whether she was intentionally or not able to control it was unknown, but the staff were satisfied with the results, so they continued with it to study what advancements this other form had given her, and also to see the result again with her initial transformation. Three years later and she's being tormented by nightmares of previous tests, some with her almost drowning or being mauled by another test subjects. She'd often sometimes would be put into a medically induced coma so she could heal if her injuries were severe enough. At this time they discovered another ability she had gotten while being constantly poked with needles and injected with whatever. She had obtained the ability to heal others, but it was unstable, she couldn't quite control how it worked, so instead of just healing the person, she risks her own life by literally transferring their injuries to herself, giving them her own health in a sense. Which as much as it intrigued the scientists and staff working there, it also worried them greatly as if they weren't careful, she could end up getting herself killed, losing their specimen. So they don't usually put her with another subject, only to see if her ability had improved or not, not doing more than once a month with the test.

She can be rather anxious at times, especially during stress that makes her think and feel like she's in one of those experimentation chambers, usually triggering a panic attack if that insues. She can be optimistic and brave when she needs to, and is very caring and empathetic towards other victims of the facility that was once her only home she had ever known.

She tries her best at being in a leadership role, even if sometimes it's hard to lead, she will go until her breaking point.