Mafia gangs

There are many types of Mafia gangs and they are all different. But there are two of the Mafia gangs are the most feared in Seoul... the Angels and the Demons. They are the most feared groups because of their abilities and the type of creatures,they are.

In the Angels Gang are Jeno,Sehun,
Jeongin,Minho and  Felix,Wonwoo,
Soonyoung and Jin.
The are all brothers and have many different types of powers and abilities and they are many different type of creatures/animals. Jin is the oldest brother and his original creature is a angel wolf. He is talented in seduction and singing. Sehun is the 2nd oldest brother and his original creature is a vampire cat. He is talented in dancing and flirt seduction. Wonwoo and Soonyoung are the 3rd oldest brothers,they're original animals are a Fox and a wolf. They are both talented in assassination and dance.
Minho is the 4th oldest brother,his original animal is a cat angel. He is talented in dancing and flirting and knife-throwing. Jeno is the second youngest brother,his original creature is a ice wolf fae.He is talented in dancing,suducing,very powerful and being a snipper. Jeongin is the youngest brother and his original animal is a angel fox. He is talented is singing,two-faced and aiming (with any weapons ). They are all talented in something,especially in sancing,singing and suducing. They're also every wealthy and very powerful, rare,smart omegas.

In the Demons group are Jisung,Tao,
Hyunjin andJisung,Jun,Woozi,and Yoongi.They are all brothers and they are the same as the Angels except they are demons. Their powers and their abilities are very similar to the angels,but they are  also all different animals like The Angels. Yoongi is the oldest brother and is a demon wolf.He is talented in assassination and rapping and fighting  (with and without weapons).
Tao is the 2nd oldest brother, his original animal is a vampire wolf. He is talented in self defense and martial arts and  with knives.
Jun and Woozi are the 3rd oldest brothers and their animals are a wolf and a husky. They are talented in dancing, businesses and learking in the shadows so they could kill their next targets. Jisung (stray kids) is the 4th oldest and his original creature is a vampire. He is talented in assassination,flirting and aiming with a gun. Hyunjin is the youngest and his original creature is a fallen angel -Demon fox. He is talented in dancing, ice cold two-faced and good with any type of gun. Jisung (nct) is the 2nd youngest  brother and his original creature is a fire wolf fae. He is talented in dancing,speed,strength and any kind of weapon and is very powerful.
They are all talented just like The Angels,specifically in dancing,killing/assassination. They're wealthy as well and they are all alphas.

Real Ages :
Bts: Jin (28) x Yoongi  (27)
Exo : Sehun (25) x Tao (26)
Seventeen : Wonwoo (23) x Jun (23) & Soonyoung (23) x Woozi (22)
Stray Kids : Minho (21) x Jisung (19) & Hyunjin (19) x Jeongin (18)
Nct Dream : Jeno (19) x Jisung (17)

Fake Ages :
Nct/Stray Kids : Jeno,Jisung and Hyunjin,Jeongin are 16
Stray Kids/Seventeen : Minho,Jisung and Wonwoo,Jun and Soonyoung,      Woozi are 17
Exo : Sehun and Tao are 18
Bts:Yoongi and Jin are 19

Yoongi is obsessed with Jin,but Jin hates him.Tao is Sehun's stalker and Sehun is Tao's best friend."Twin" brothers Woozi and Jun are in love with "twin" brothers Wonwoo and Hoshi and they pretend that they dont know that Jun and Woozi are in love with them.Jisung (NCT) is secretly Jeno's protecter,but Jeno doesn't know that his crush is his protecter .Hyunjin is "secretly" stalking and protecting Jeongin "from afar" and he knows,but is curious to know why Hyunjin is always protecting him all the time . Jisung  (Stray kids) is obsessed with  and  is always stalking Minho and he pretends that he doesn't notice that Jisung is stalking him because he is curious about why he is stalking him.