Jin and Yoongi

{With Jin and his brothers after their classes}

<Jin's p.o.v>

I was at my younger brothers' school to pick them up,when the person I hated the most (Yoongi) - came towards me. I thought that I could just try to ignore him while waiting for my younger brothers,but he had the complete opposite thought of mine. He was standing outside my car, trying to talk to me,but I keep ignoring him....; until he did something that I just couldn't belive or ignore him. He showed me pictures on his phone - which were pictures of my brothers and I [doing gang stuff!?] (How?! When?! Where did he get those from?!). He said he would blackmail my brothers and I,if I didn't agree to date him. I asked him why though I was terrified lof what he could do," why do you want yo date me? And why should I agree to this?!" " Because you are cute and if you don't agree to do this,your and your brothers' reputation will be destroyed. So what do you say cutie?~ Do we have a deal or not~?,he said with an oblivious smirk. But I ended up excepting his deal for my brothers and I, for if our secret were to gat out to all the people we know and who trust us,our reputation would be ruined;and I just couldn't make that kind of sacrifice and I knew I could never tell my brothers about our deal. He soon left after telling me what I am supposed to do as his "bf/gf" and kept trying to reason with me on doing dirty things with him,but I declined;And waited for my brothers to come, and when I saw them coming towards the car, I told him to not tell them or anyone else about our deal or I would not accept (I was just kidding about not accepting because if I didn't our - my brothers and my reputation would be ruined,but he thought I wasn't joking and suprisingly agreed),but he agreed to it and then left, while I just pretended that nothing happened between us a few  minutes ago as my brothers got into the car and we just normally talked.

{Same place and time but Yoongi's p.o.v}

< Yoongi's p.o.v >

I was looking at my photo collection of jin,(yes jin,the one person I absolutely love with all my heart).
When I saw him sitting him his car, (probably waiting for his little brothers?),but I decided to approach him which he looked pissed about,
(Cute~).
He looked at me as if I was about to just walk away and he looked he was hoping I would,but I had completely different interested and/so I talked with him......well to him?
He just kept trying to ignore me and I got so pissed that I accidentally showed him pictures of his and his brothers' gang -  The Angels - which caught his attention;He looked so cute when he was shocked and he finally stopped 'ignoring' me.
But....ignonstead of telling him how I felt.... I said I would blackmail him if he didn't become my bf/gf.
I wanted to slap myself for saying something so stupid to him,(Trent -Youngi- : stupid,stupid, stupid!)
Then I snapped out of my thought when