The Window - 2seok

Ship: 2seok
Partner: Seokjin & Hoseok
Include: Fluff
Requested by: No one

~~~~~~~~

The view was beautiful and nice. The wind blew as my hair flew. It was time for the sun to go down to their little small house. I closed the window and happily sighed. I will go out and travel with my future kids... one day.

The sun was gone, there was the moon and the light fell. Its darker than before, who doesn't even like the dark?

"Baby, its dark now. Let's go to sleep" My boyfriend said, he is adorably amazing. "Cuddles?" I nodded and walked behind him.

The gray bed and one big plushie on it. I calmly sighed. He turned the lights off and fell onto the bed. Our room is big, compared with my room when i lived with my parents and sister.

It been 2 years since i lived in the apartment with my boyfriend. Our 2 years anniversary was the best time ever, i wonder what we will do the next anniversary.

I heard some soft snoring. Jinnie is asleep now. I should sleep too. Night everyone!

Next morning

I opened my eyes as they met the sunlight. I groaned and sat up. I can't fully get up since there was hands around my waist. I quietly giggled and slowly pull his hand away. "Morning..." he said, his morning voice is always deep. Hot.

He looked in my eyes and smiled. Our morning is always like a new couple.

"Can you go make breakfast? I'm kinda hungry" I asked my boyfriend. He nodded and got off the bed. Walked directly to the kitchen.

I slowly walked to the window and looked out. I soon then hear Jinnie shouting my name. "Coming!" I shouted back and walked out of the door, then down the stairs.

It smelled so good. "Ooo, what this? Smells good" I said and looked at the pancakes that was on the table, get a boyfriend that can cook you food.

I pecked his lips and smiled. He walked off, basically to the mirror to check himself. "So babe, Jimin's coming with Yoongi. Is it fine?" Jin asked, "Hm, yeah sure" i replied and took a bite of my pancakes.

"Thank you~" He said and walked to me then pecked my lips. "I love you Kim Seokjin" I said and smiled.

"I love you too" He pecked my forehead and left to the couch. I'm such a lucky person to have him.

————————-

I have a crush on SEVENTEEN now, Jihoon is perfect. Vernon is- 🥵🥵🥵
Jun 🥰 Minghao
Soonyoung is fraking hot lejsjsjs
Jeonghan- AHHHhhHhH
MiNgYu
DINO AND SEUNGKWAN
JOshUA
dK
S.cOuPs
WONWOO
jUnhUi