𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"Here you go, love" I gave you the small gift. We developed a way to get things over to each other, by putting a bucket on a rope and pushing it to each other. We often almost fell out of our windows multiple times by this method.

  You happily took what I gave you and nearly screamed when you saw the small squirrel. "It's so cute Minho!" "It's not as cute as you", I didn't know you could blush more than you were before I said that.

  You opened the letter and started reading it:

To My Sung,

  Happy birthday! You said you were 18, right? It's funny because when I met you, you said you were already 18.. but that's besides the point. I'd like to thank you for being you know, you. The absolutely adorable, sweet, talented, funny, precious Jisung. The Jisung that never failed to put a smile on my face and make me feel happy on the worst of days.

  Getting to know you and even falling in love with you has made me so happy, I wouldn't regret it at all. I want to keep loving you for so much longer, because this is only the beginning, right?

                                           With all my love,
                                                    Minho

I saw the tears in your eyes, you told me no one has felt this way towards you before. This made me only want to love and protect you even more.

Do I like this story? I can't tell lmao