𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

It was finally time to go back home. I was giddy all the way throughout the taxi ride from the airport. I was dying to see your face and hear your voice again.

I sprinted into my bedroom, throwing my suitcase onto the floor. I did and didn't expect you to be at your window, and you weren't. There was a letter in the bucket though, so I resorted to talking to you after reading the letter.

  The letter was quite long, not as short as your sweet messages. For some reason, the bad feeling settled deep into my stomach again.

  Min,

I'm sorry. I got carried away and fell for you, like you fell for me. I love you, I do. But I need to get to the point and tell you that I won't be seeing you again. You can't stay in love with me, we can't be together but I can't bring myself to say why.

  I know how painful it is for you, that you've been wanting me by your side, and not between some lousy half-broken window. I can't do that, and it pains me to say that. I'm not good enough, I'm sorry. I told myself I shouldn't have gotten attached to you but now I have to go.

  I appreciate you so much, Minho. For making my lonely self feel like I have someone, and making my days less miserable. I actually had something to stay here for, and that was you.

  It's for you, Minho. I want you to be happy. Be happy with the right person. Thank you for being the light of my life for a while.

                                     I love you so much,
                                                -Sungie

  I needed to see you. I needed to make sure you were okay.

Oops