your alex wayne?

It been two day since i decided to be trespass this man home. Not to mention how badly in pain I was in. A million thoughts were circling my head that I didn't notice the man in the clown mask come in. Until till he spoke.
(Joker) ummm hey good morning how are you feeling today? He said to me as he sets down a tray that contains a bowl of soup and a glass of orange juice and a plate of fruit.(Alex) I am in so much pain my head hurts really bad sir and to be honest I was wondering if i could call my father he ummm might be worried about me or something.) It was a moment of silence until he spoke (joker) who is your father?he says but with a unsettling mood as if he was not happy i had made the request.(alex) ummm my name is alex wayne so you might guess the rest from there i said with a slight chuckle. As i tryed to lighten the mood he looked like he was about to explode the moment i told him my name. (Joker) (now very angry) SO YOU NOW TELL ME THAT YOU ARE THEE DAUGHTER OF THE STUPID WORTHLESS PEACE OF ASS. THE MAN WHO FREAKING LOOKS DOWN ON PEOPLE LIKE ME AND DOESN'T TRY TO LEND A HAND. YOU-YOU AGHHH he manged to say as he stormed out of the room.

What the hell just happened i thought to my self. Why does he have such a hatred  for my father. I mean yeah my father is a hardheaded person but he is still my father. I get it alot of people dont like him and i get it but it make me angry that people have to Express them self in that kind of way.
I was now Furious and decided to take things in my own hands.i got up slowly and made my way towards the door i slowly made my way dow. The hall and saw the front door. I made sure to look out for him. As i saw that he was no insight i maded my way to the front door. Quickly i opened it and left. I painfully Made my way down the stairs and into the alley i go. It was dark yet which made me think it was around 4 pm. I as i walked down the alley i stared to see the streets and local buildings. I started to walk faster  until i lost my balance and feel on the ground. I growl in pain and got up and leaned against the building wall and kept walking and saw a local cafe. I made it into the cafe. And quickly the owner ran up to me and offered me a hand as she sits me down on the bench and get me water she asks me what happened i just tell her that i was running and i triped of a pile of stuff. I guess she believes me.