Petrakis Series

By sweetdreamer33

This series is not much connected to each books, in ways you need to read in order to understand them. It's just a family name and one of ones their stories, seperated.

Exclusively Mine

Status - 28M Reads- 756k Votes- 35 parts

Status
- 28M Reads
- 756k Votes
- 35 parts

Genres
#Romance
#Billonaire
#NewAdult

Discription

When a good boy turned BAD.

FINN MARTINS returned to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil after ten years with a sole purpose, to collect a debt from an enemy, who ruined  his life and his family.

He came back as a different man. The poor, sweet, handsome good boy became an extremely rich, dashing, tough and ruthless man. He changed his name, identity, heritage and looks. He became MARKOS PETRAKIS, a Greek Multi-Billionaire world shipping magnate.

Everyone feared him. No one dared to say 'No' to him. He could destroy anyone in just a snap of his fingers. But, coming back would mean confronting again his enemy's daughter, the only women he have ever loved and adored, NINA PERES.

Read the story of the parents od Eros Petrakis (The Girl He Never Noticed) and Chloe Petrakis (Catch Me). You will surely love this heartwarming, funny and romantic love story of Markos and Nina.

The Girl He Never Noticed

Status
- 207M Reads
- 6.56M Votes
- 91 parts

Discription

Meet Jade.
The girl who wore a black wig, black-rimmed big eyeglasses and braces. She was dressed in her worn-out knitted coat and shapeless vintage clothes. Everyone thought that she was a weirdo, a nerd or a girl resurrected from the past. She was used to be the laughing stock of everyone.

But who was really Jade Collins? Why did she hide her real outer beauty? What happened when her boss, the great Eros Petrakis, finally noticed her? Could she tame the beast inside him?

Meet Eros.
The man who had everything in his life. Devilishly handsome, very powerful, brilliant, extremely rich, and had a body that women loved to worship. But, despite all that positive attributes, he was also very ruthless, tyrant, cold and heartless. He was his colleagues' and enemies' worst nightmare. They thought his name was another four-letter word of EVIL. He never smiled; never said 'please' and never apologized for his mistakes. His employees feared him most. He fired them in just a snap of his fingers.

What made him finally noticed Jade? How would he react when he sees the beautiful women behind the big black wig and dark-rimmed eyeglasses?

Enjoy reading the story of Eros and Jade in 'THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED.' Join them in their journey in their in facing their trails in life, overcoming the shadows of their pasts, and finally finding love and happiness.

Be inspired in their story. Laugh, cry, giggle and feel in love with them.

The Boy I Admire From Far

Status
- 69.9M Reads
- 3.45M Votes
- 125 parts

Discription

Claire Olsen had a great crush on Zion Petrakis since the first time she laid eyes on him. But Zion had his eyes glued at the school's 'It girl' Maddie Jennings. Claire couldn't compete with Maddie who was every boy's dream girl in school. She hid her feelings for Zion and just satisfied admiring him from afar.

But a series of eventa led Claire closer to Zion in Senior High and that made her feelings for him intensified - growing from infatuation to love. She tried to act normal and fought hard to hide her feelings when they were together. At some points, she avoided him, but the more barrier she put between them, the more he barged into her ordered life.

Meet the other characters of the story: Izzy, Harry, London and Petrakis Family - Eros, Jade and Emerald.

The Fall Of A Drama Queen

Status - 14M Reads- 768k Votes- 53 parts

Status
- 14M Reads
- 768k Votes
- 53 parts

Discription

Emerald did not want anything to do with Harry Allen again. He broke her heart when she was young. But, when he offered her to make a crown for the Queen of England, she immediately accepted. The Queen's crown would be the highlightbin her first jewelry exhibit.
But things did not turn out according to her plan. Her life turned upside down when she went with Harry to England. The more it became chaotic when she met Prince Philip, the next line in king.
**Fall in love in this funny love story of our favorite drama queen, Emerald Petrakis. Let's travel with her to England to meet the Royal family.**