Abducted Love Series

By sonysa

Abducted Love

Status - 719k Reads- 42

Status
- 719k Reads
- 42.6k Votes
- 37 parts

Genres
#Romance
#NewAdult
#Thriller (only this one)
#Billionaire

Discription

One unfortunate night in the club changed the life of Gabriel Russell.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

Bella glanced at him confused but she nodded her head.

"Then trust me." He said curling his arms around her waist and pressing her to his chest securely.

The next thing she knew, they were falling down hard and fast. She was screaming her lungs out. The air was slapping her face and her hair was getting in her mouth flying everywhere.

Gabriel was still holding her in a grip but it was getting wobbly. She knew they were not far from welcoming their deaths.

Then they hit the ground.

The story actually starts from here.

Broken Hearts

This has become a published story hence some parts were taken down

This has become a published story hence some parts were taken down. Complete book is available in Amazon. (Well as i said earlier i read all of this books before either it was get published hence some parts taken down and before wattpad introduced the paid story system. 😏 i'm sorry to say but  you're late)

Status
- 23.8M Reads
- 843k Votes
- 81 parts

Genres
#Romance
#Billionaire
#NewAdult

Discription

Chase was a handsome young guy studying in NYU. His goal was simple, to achieve high GPA then take over his family's business. From the day he was born everything was planned for him by his mother and being the good son, he followed all the plans until one day his grandfarther was rushed to the hospital.

He had always been very close to his grandfarther, and he loved him. So, when his grandfarther requested him to fulfill his last wish before death played its role, he agreed. But his grandfarther's last wish left everyone shocked and destroyed every plan Chase's mother had made all these years. The wish was simple. He wanted him to marry his friend's granddaughter. Despite hating the idea of arranged marriage, Chase agreed to fulfill his grandfarther's wish.

Hailey was a simple, innocent, and lovable girl with a horrible past imprinted on her mind and heart. She was called a freak, fat, and ugly. She received disgust-filled glances from her own sister and mother. Her mother even pushed her away because Hailey didn't act like her older sister, Emily.

Hailey lived alla her life under the shadow of her sister, who was beautiful and wanted to become a model. Instead of trying to become like Emily, Hailey found her own escape, which was books. She would read and wait for her Prince Charming to come and sweep her off her feet. But when she agreed to get married to Chase Edwards on the request of her mother to save Emily from an arranged marriage, she didn't know that Chase was no Prince Charming.

Mending Her Heart

Status
- 8.5M Reads
- 348k Votes
- 64 parts

Genres
#Romance
#NewAdult
#Billionaire
#Chicklit

Discription

If you love someone it doesn't mean that he or she will also love you in return.

Madeline is not your simple timid girl. At the very young age, she has learned how to fight if someone hurt her. If someone pushes her hard on the ground, she would get up and swing her punch to beat the culprit. She's every boy nightmare. Yes, she's not a dream girl that's for sure.

But it doesn't mean her heart isn't broken. There has to be some way to mend her broken heart...

Brandon Edwards is the son of multi-Billionaire Chase Edwards. There's no other way to say this but he is simply the most desirable and handsome boy. He could get everything he wantsin this world with the snap of his finger. But what he wants is Laura, the girl he falls in love in the first class of kindergarten.

Laura an epitome of beauty and his school time crush. The girl who he kissed on the first day of kindergarten, the girl who cried after getting his first kiss.

To find out if Brandon would end up with his kindergarten love, Laura, or someone else will snatch him, you have to read the story..?

100 Best Completed Books on WattpadOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara