~ Paul Lahote ~

You bit the newborn's shoulder, your mouth was so big it was covering half her torso. You then proceeded to shake her oh so violently, her scream filling your ears. You yelped when you felt another's arms around you causing you to squirm in it's arms.

You tried hard to get out of it's grip, knowing the pain that would follow after it crushed you. You had let go of the first vampire as she let out a groan of relief, the cracks on her shoulder slowly starting to heal incredibly fast.

Your eyes darted around and all your allies were busy from the looks of it. You had jumped on your back attempting to crush the vampire and he seemed to keep his grip.

The girl had smirked at you also making her way back to you, a look of evil in her eyes. You let out a fearful whimper as she made her way to you. She then came full speed towards you, as the man held you around your ribs.

She forced herself through the air, your eyes darting to the giant russet brown wolf who had also thrown himself in the air from your right, thankfully taking her out and decapitating her head with no trouble.

Thanks Jake.

I allowed my cry of pain to slowly get louder as his grip was now tightening. He was going to do it, crush my bones.

You could slowly feel your bones on the verge of snapping, triggering the panic in you causing you to use your back legs to kick his lower half, slowly loosening his grip.

You managed to kick him hard enough, his body flew threw the air, sliding across the floor coming to a stop at Paul's feet. You growled in amusement at the look on your boyfriends face.

 You growled in amusement at the look on your boyfriends face