?

Okay guys, I'd been trying to put this off and have been avoiding this for a while now and I won't be surprised if you could feel it too.

I have trouble updating this series simply because I've lost motivation as I've been busy with my life and all that bull shit and to be completely honest with you. My twilight phase has been pushed aside by my hogwarts phase. Yes Harry Potter. I was stuck on Harry Potter tiktok and after all that I just couldn't help myself and had to rewatch all the movies.

Yes you may be thinking.... damn this is the end of the book which could be true but I seriously doubt it. One thing about twilight is that it has been a special part of my life since I was really young and have always been obsessed with it. Sooner or later I am going to come back to twilight.

I mean just the other day my sister tempted me to rewatch twilight but I knew I shouldn't because I've watched it too many times this year already and if I over watch it then that is when it becomes boring to me again.

I would like to say thank you to all the love and support you have given this book, honestly when I started this book I was very... cringed out at the fact that I published a book about twilight but now I am thankful.

For now, requests are close but I refuse confirm the end of the book. Not yet. So yes I will not be updating for probably a couple weeks or months but this is not the end. My heart will always come back to twilight y'all. Gotta love the intriguing love triangle between a human, werewolf and vampire.

If y'all want a lil Harry Potter edition thingy let me know and I might think about it. I can already tell my obsessions will switch between Harry Potter and twilight for the rest of my life.

Sorry too much talking. Love y'all so much and I will update you guys on my thoughts when they change x peace out. ✌️✌️