~ Request for Caius ~

I manage to down another drink and ask the barista for another, he looks at me skeptically before shrugging and handing me another. The music filled my ears as the loud talking gave me a headache.

I smile and thank him for giving me a drink. I was in Volterra for a few days and I decided I wanted to know what their bars were like.

I smile as two men sit at both my sides and smile innocently at me.
"What's a beautiful girl like you doing alone at a bar like this" the one with extremely strong facial features and bright blue eyes, talks to me with his soothing voice.

"Drinking" I smile feeling a tad bit fatigued due to the amount of alcohol. He laughs at me and offers me a drink, I decline since I have common sense and don't want to be spiked anytime soon.

3rd Person

"Could you maybe, call a cab for me" the drunk girl asks as the boys both give each other a grin. The other guy with blonde hair and green eyes nods and takes his phone out and pretends to call a cab before nodding at the oblivious girl.

"It's almost here, let us walk you to the cab" The blonde man insists as the girl is taken back but accepts the offer. Both boys stand on either side of her and take her down this alley.

"Hey, are you sure it's down here" she questions, her eyes close and struggle to open multiple times. The men convince her and she shrugs it off.

They make it to the end of the valley and take her to their car. She makes it to the car and tries to open the door, hearing a bunch of shuffling and grunting behind her.

She turns around to see a young and perfect face, bright red eyes and blonde hair.
"Hey, they were trying to help me!" She exclaims and frowns at the blonde man.

"No, they weren't" He swallows at the girl. He tilts his head slightly at the girl, admiring her beautiful looks that lured him in.

"...this isn't a cab is it?" She asks and he shakes his head no. She facepalms and curses at herself after realising she hadn't seen the signs of the creeps.

"Thanks for saving me" She smiles thankfully, a soft grin dances onto his lips as he nods.

"I'm Caius" he tries to hold back his smile. He's never felt this way about human and he smiles thinking of the possibility that he may have just found his mate.

"Well thank you Caius, but I should start walking back to my motel" she slurs her words as he nods.

"I'll accompany you" he then proceeds to walk her home and finds himself struggling to answer her when she asks why his eyes are so beautifully red.

He coughs not wanting her to be scared of him.
"Uhm.... contacts"

He sighs in relief when she shrugs and starts blabbering on about those guys from earlier on. The whole way back to her motel he couldn't help but hold the smile on his lips and how adorable this girl was as she was almost stumbling every 5 metres

_____

Sorry for the late update! It's a bit rushed sorry :/ tifuu13