chapter 10 - the nightmare

Hi welcome to this chapter, just so you know I do not own anything except the plot, you would be able to tell if I did. Thank you for reading

Warning: strong language, abuse, violence and (bad spelling, OOC characters) more

Alfred Pennyworth = immortal God (age unknown)

Bruce Wayne = 36

Dick Grayson = 21

Jason Todd = 19

Timothy Drake = 17

Damian Wayne Al Ghul = 15

________________________________________________________________________________

Third pov  

It was the night after Damian's birthday at around 11 am and almost everyone was sleeping peacefully. Little did anyone else know Damian was having a nightmare. It was a nightmare about his time with his mother. Everyone thought that the time with his mother he was treated like a prince, but that was dead wrong. He didn't fix up anyone's mistake because they would ask what he was treated like and that is a stone (N/A: or sword) that was best not turned.

Honestly, dirt was treated better than him. He was beaten, had things thrown at him, called awful things, and just about anything else you could think about. That's not important now though. The reason Damian was such a prick (N/A: To all Damian lovers, I'm also a Damian lover but I didn't know another word to explain it) was because acting like this was his coping mechanism. Plus no one would expect a total prick to have been treated the way they had. You expect them to have been treated like they are the best and most important person in the world right? I thought so.

Dream:

Mr. Ewan Twain, Damian's instructor at the time (Damian is around 6) was trying to explain a move for his katana. Mr Twain was a man that looked 45 with black hair and very dark brown eyes, he was wearing the normal league of assassin's clothes, just without the hood. "You are meant to do a stabbing motion, slower than your other swings, then pivot on one foot swinging your blade and then is that does not work them swoop feet and blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla (not actually saying blablabla just could not come up with a complicated katana move)." Damian did not understand but tried anyway. Doing what his instructor told him to he fell over and sprained his ankle. Damian tried to get up but could not.

"GET UP NOW YOU DAM (N/A: anyone who gets this, I love you) STUDIED, UNTEACHABLE BRAT!!!!!!!!" Mr. Twain then did something Damian was sadly expected him to, he hit him. Hard. It left a red hand print behind and was very noticeable.

Mr. Twain didn't stop there though he hit him again and again and again. After at least 20 minutes Mr. Twain had become bored. He thought of something new to do. He grabbed the katana out of Damian's hands and said "You better move quick, or you are going to die you brat. I would not mind but then again I would lose my only live beating dummy." He stabbed the katana towards Damian and left Damian only enough time to roll out of the way. He tried to stand again but when he put presser on his ankle it hurt so much that he fell over again. He didn't have as much as a pain intolerance back then.

"Owww has poor, poor little dami hurt himself?" Mr. Twain said in the stupidest voice ever. Mr Twain with the katana did the stabbing motion again but this time Damian didn't have as much time to move because a) this stab was faster than the last one and b) his ankle was starting to swell a little.