chapter 13 - The KIDnapping

Hi welcome to this chapter, just so you know I do not own anything except the plot, you would be able to tell if I did. Thank you for reading

Warning: strong language, abuse, violence and (bad spelling, OOC characters) more

Alfred Pennyworth = immortal God (age unknown)

Bruce Wayne = 36

Dick Grayson = 21

Jason Todd = 19

Timothy Drake = 17

Damian Wayne Al Ghul = 15

________________________________________________________________________________

Damian was sleeping peacefully but as everyone knows that is when things happen. Damian is a light sleeper and gets woken pretty easily. So of course, a window shattering would wake him up. "Oh good job, now you've woken the target." Whispered an unknown voice "Sorry." Said another. Damian got a glance at them and realized two things. One, they were in the assassins uniform and two, there was a lot more than two of them.

Damian got up very quickly and quietly and ran down to the bat-cave. Whatever was happening Damian did not want to be in his room, in his PJs for it. When he got there he changed into his Robin uniform and got his katana.

Thinking quickly he looked at the security cameras. Most of them were still outside, only ten were inside. Damian hit the lock down button. Quickly everything was in lock down and everyone else was now awake. They all ran down to the bat-cave. Pulling on their gear (except Alfred) and ran to Damian. "What's going on." Asked Batman "Don't know, take a look." Everyone looked at the security cameras and saw more than a thousand assassins.

Nightwing then said suddenly "It feels like we haven't been here in ages but I was here like yesterday, I wonder why?" Damian answers weirdly "Oh that's because the author/narrator's computer broke. She's sorry it took so long to fix but it's fixed now and it was even fixed quicker than everyone thought."

(A/N: how dare you break the fourth wall) "You made me like this, it's not my fault." (A/N: yeah but others are around, talk to me when they aren't. Plus this is a dire situation) "Yeah I know but you would be so lonely without me." (A/N: the others think your crazy now......... and I'll have you know I would not I have lots of friends) "Your the one talking to me and name one I dare you." (A/N: you know I'm not allowed to, other people will read this) "You're just proving my point." (A/N: after this I will stop talking to you forever) "That's a lie, you'll talk to me when your lonely next"

Everyone was now looking at Damian like he had grown multiple heads, Batman even said, "I would take you to therapy but well I dress up as a bat every night so I probably need it too but don't want it." Damian answered that with "So she made it so only I can hear her?" Everyone answer with "What?" Well except Alfred, he knows everything, (A/N: even about me. Though I don't want him to, oh well)

Ignoring the weirdness of the situation Red Robin asked, "What would they want?" He was trying to figure it all out himself. It hit Robin hard, putting together what he heard and what he saw. "Me." Everyone turned so fast to look at him the flash would be jealous (and if flash just felt jealous for some reason, no one would ever know). "What?." Asked Batman asked "They came through my window and when the glass shattered they said they woke the target, I was the only one awake and why would they come through my window if they wanted something else?"

It was true, but why would they want Damian. They heard a beeping, showing those 10 assassins were in the bat-cave. "Two each other seems, Master Bruce." Said Alfred. "Yes it seems that way."