Chapter Three

LUCY HEARFILIA

I was walking in the hallways, going to the stairs and I become really tired. I finally arrived the third floor and I was exhausted from all the walking in the stairs.  I sat down on a bench and checked on my phone.

I was browsing on social media, then it notified. 'Natsu is posting something.' I thought to myself and look at Natsu's post.

'Tch'

He's heading to the University right now, he's already riding a limo.

"OMG! Natsu is finally coming to the university! I can't wait to meet him in personal!" I heard a student said. Hmph fangirls.

I closed ny phone and went to my classroom. As I got there I went to my seat and talked to Lisanna. We talked for a few hours and then someone said through the speakers.

"ATTENTION STUDENTS! THE MOST FAMOUS STAR IN FIORE NATSU DRAGNEEL IS COMING TO THE UNIVERSITY SO PLEASE TIDY THE MESS AND ARRANGE YOURSELF, THANK YOU."

I think he's a minute away, damn. "OMG! My darling Natsu is coming to the university!!" Jenny, said trying to get some attention. "Shut up Jenny! You know he's the hottest guy that's why every girls love him." Sherry told her. I rolled my eyes and continued talking to Lisanna but then we listened to their conversation.

"And by the way, who is Natsu after? He says that he's going to marry the daughter of the Heartfilia's right?" Milliana said. "Yeah, I didn't know that Loke and Gray has a sister." Jenny pointed out. "But is the daughter of the Heartfilia's is enrolled here?" Jenny questioned them and they seemed confused. "I don't think so." Sherry told her. "And by the way, what's the name of Gray and Loke's sister anyway?" Sherry asked them.

"Well someone said that her name is Lucy, she has a blonde hair." Milliana said. "Well I think it's me." Jenny said.

"I do have a blonde hair and I think I'm more beautiful than that blondefilia girl." Jenny pointed out. I was offended for what she said. What a show off.

"Omg! Natsu is finally here!" A girl yelled while running and the girls inside the classroom ran outside.

"I'm getting pretty nervous." I said to myself. "Don't be Lucia, everythings going to be okay." Lisanna said and I nodded and smiled at her.

Me and Lisanna went out of our classroom and we went down stairs. When we got there it was pretty crowded. I can hear someone yelling Natsu's name and other girls fangirling.  

"OH MY MAVIS! HE'S HERE!" A girl yelled and girls were screaming and taking their phones out. I saw someone opening the car and someone came out. 'It's him, and he's here.' I thought to myself and I sighed. "Hi ladies." Natsu greeted to the girls and all the girls were fangirling and screaming. Tch, it's really annoying.

NATSU DRAGNEEL

I finally arrived Fairy University and the entrance to the school was pretty crowded and to be honest, I hate it. I know that I have alot of fans and all, but I hate to be crowded by my unknown fans. I fixed my suit and hair and put on my shades.

The car finally stopped and I opened the door. Girls were screaming my name and some fainted. "Hi ladies." I greeted them and they just screamed and fangirl instead of greeting me back, disrespectful. I waved at my fans and they waved back smiling.

'I'm here to find her, not to have a visit.' I thought to myself, but these girls are blocking my way damn it. "Please give way for Natsu, he's purpose here to find Lucy Heartfilia."

My bodyguard, Elfman told the girls and they gave way to me. "Thanks man." I thank him and he smirked. And then I continued to walk inside the campus.

'I'll find you Lucy."

LUCY HEARTFILIA

*Before Natsu went inside the university*

This was getting annoying and it's really hot when it's crowded and I told Lisanna that I'm going to the restroom and she nodded and I left the annoying crowd.

'What am I going to do? He's here and I'm going to be exposed that I'm a Heartfilia.'

I thought to myself and continued walking towards the restroom. When I got there I looked in the mirror and I wasn't the Heartfilia that I knew. I was wearing the ugliest glasses and I have braces and my hair is tied into a twin pigtails. But still the original Heartfilia was more beautiful. No glasses but still I have braces because there is somthing wrong with my teeth and my hairstyle would be anything, but my favorite style would braid or just my hair down.

I would wear makeup but not too much . I took a deep breath and washed my hands and I left the restroom.

When I got outside, I bumped into someone and dropped my glasses. "Ow!"

"Oh I'm so sorry, let me help you." Someone said, grabbing my eyeglasses in the ground. To be honest my sight is alright and weared that glasses just to fit with my nerdy style but the person I bumped into, I wasn't expecting that it was him. "O-oh my goodness! I'm so sorry that I bumped into you." I apologized to him as I bowed my head. "No, no it's okay. I insist." He said. "By the way, do you know a girl named Lucy?"

The way he said my name, I stopped for a second. "Uhhh... to be honest I don't know her, I don't even know that she a student here." I told him and he sighed.

"By the way, what's your name?" He asked me and my eyes widen. "My name?" I asked him and he nodded. "My name is Luc-

"Lucy?!" He said as he held my hand. I blushed and let go of his grip. "It's Lucia Fullbuster." I told him and he looked down. "Oh, okay." He said and walked away. I sighed in relief and left

NATSU DRAGNEEL

Don't play your tricks on me Lucia, I know that your Lucy. I walked away but I was just acting it. She turned around and sighed in relief. Tch, I'm impressed by your acting skills and your looks Heartfilia. Now I finally found you.

——————————————————————-

Chapter 3 is finished and whats going to happen?!!! :0
Notice: by the way I will post my stories only on weekends & mondays:> (i cant promise ;-;)

And thank for reading chap 3

Lab lots💞

_<<<EDITED>>>_