Chapter Seven

LUCY HEARTFILIA

I was home. I opened the door and saw Gray. "Did he take good care of you?" He asked as he crossed his arms. "Yeah, he did." I told him as I nodded. "Not lying?" He asked and I nodded.

Then he went upstairs. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. After that I went to my bedroom. I changed into my pajamas and lay down in bed.

I was thinking about Natsu, until now. To be honest half of me hated for no reason and half of me missed him. To tell you the truth I love him but that was just 6 years ago. But I moved on, I want to get over with it and forget him. Like strangers with memories.

But I don't know why I had a fateful encounter with Natsu. I mean he got famous because he made a boy and my brothers joined that band. Gajeel and Jellal, I think that's they're name. The band became worldwide!

That's when I realize that we will meet again personally. Like what he said 6 years ago. I don't want to fall for him again. I don't want to.

I know that the past can never be repeate and I don't want to repeat having feelings for him. He did give me a resemble of our friendship, that's why we should remain friends only.

So I drifted to sleep.

---------------------------

I woke up from the glimpse of the sun. I rubbed my eyes and yawn. It was Saturday and it was a sunny day. I went to the balcony, I hear the birds tatting and the wind blowing my hair. "Miss Lucy, breakfast is ready." I was interrupted of my moment and turned around. "Okay Virgo, I'll be there in a minute." She nodded and closed the door.

I went to have a shower and changed into my regular clothes and went downstairs.

"Good morning Lucy!" greeted by Loke. "Good morning too Loke!" I greeted and sit down. The food look so good especially early in the morning. I haven't eaten so many in early mornings.

We talked a lot of things, we talked what happened yesterday, someone caught Loke and ran off while Gay also have the same thing. I told them about them about mine, good thing they weren't pissed because Natsu didn't do any terrible things and we just had a good time talking and knowing each other again.

For Loke and Gray they have been worried my identity and I don't even know what to do in Monday. But I have to be strong and make things right.

After breakfast, I decided that I'm going to the park all by myself just to clear out my mind. But still it is still early and so I read my books.

9:30 a.m.

I look at my alarm clock and I decided to go.

"Where are you going Lucy?" I turned around and see Gray. "I'm going to the park all by myself." I told him. "What you are going to there?" He asked me. "Nothing but it's Saturday after all."

"Yeah I know, take care okay?"

"Yeah, I will."

I left the mansion and went to the park.

Gray's POV

When she told me that she is going to park. That got me the idea. She left the mansion and so I contacted Natsu. "Hey Natsu, are you free today?"

"Not making music videos today, sup?"

"I want you to be with Lucy today, she going to the park. I don't want her to met up with some random stranger guy." I said 'guy' on purpose to just trigger him, maybe to know his jealous side.

"Okay Gray, thanks for telling me."

"Sure no problem."

Then I ended the call.

FLASHBACK
Third person's POV

"Okay Natsu since you won the bet why are you doing this to Lucy?" Gray asked Natsu looking really pissed.

"Well Gray, I still love her till today." Natsu said as he look at the side. "What?" Grays eyes widen,in shock.

"Yeah Gray, I know it was 6 years ago but I promise her that I'll meet her again."

"Why don't you tell me then?!"

"I thought that your not really interested in love so I didn't."

"So your telling me that you love her?"

"Yeah,"

"So you want to have a force marriage to Lucy?! I think she forget your promise, it's been 6 years you know that."

"She'll never forget my promise! I will see her again personally."

"That's ridiculous! Don't force her to fall for you."

"Then I'll make her fall for me, I'll try my all to make her mine."

"Don't be so stupid Nastu. That's because your famous that doesn't mean you force someone to marry you."

"That's because I made this band just for her, I wanted her attention. I know that there is a the day that I'll see her again."

Gray sighed in defeat, hoping he's not making the wrong decision. "Fine Natsu, I will let you marry Lucy but not in a rush, but I want you two to know each other before you rush Lucy into marriage and one more thing Natsu,"

"What is it?"

"Make her fall for you."

"I will,"

"But we'll face the consequences after that." Gray turned around and left. Natsu fixed his tie and went to the news room. They were in FBSE (Fiore's Broadcasting System Entertainment) at that time.

END OF FLASHBACK
Thanks for reading chp 6:>

Lab lots💞