Chapter 3

(Picture of Emile's bedroom)

Gabriel's POV

I don't want to meet her; I don't even want to see her. I'm just doing this as a favor and looking at her will make it too real, I already feel so guilty. I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I don't have a choice. So it's best that I don't know what she looks like.

But Lydia is forcing me, darn her. I know she is serious about quitting, I can't afford word getting out that I kidnapped a young innocent girl and for no solid reason! My head has started hurting; all this drama is so stupid!!

I'm pacing back and forth in my room, extremely confused about what I should do. On one hand I do believe Emile deserves to know but, on the other hand is my selfishness! I guess I should tell her now.

I make my way to her room which is on the totally opposite side of the house, and ask the guard, Sam, to open the door. My heartbeat has gotten fast unnaturally and I feel a bit sick, I think I'm going to throw up! Why am I so nervous?

The guard unlocks the door and I knock, I hear her from inside, "Come in".

I take a deep breath before pushing the door open. Emile is sitting on the bed, and I, don't know what to say, what to think. My mind has gone blank. I didn't expect her to be so....beautiful. She's kind of short and has long brown hair. But it's her eyes that captivate me the most! There is something about them, they are mysterious, it's like two deep never ending pools.

She gets up and walks towards me. I'm still standing like an idiot at the door not saying anything.

"Are you Gabriel?" Emile asks, I like the way she says my name, but I don't like the accusatory tone she's using, but I know I deserve it. She folds her arm and stands looking at me and I finally find my tongue," Yes I'm Gabriel, and you must be Emile. It's a pleasure to meet you" I extend my hand forward but she doesn't take it and completely ignores it.

"You owe me some answers", she says with a frown.

I awkwardly close the door behind me and walk past her to sit on the couch besides the window. I turn my head towards her and say," What do you want to know?" I'm trying to keep it cool but on the inside I feel extremely nervous.

She looks mad at my attitude and glares at me, she doesn't move from her place to take a seat and asks, "Why am I here? Who are you?"

I take a moment to reply, "You know my name, its Gabriel, and as for why you are here I'm sorry I can't tell you. The only thing that I can tell you is that I don't have anything against you, I'm doing this as a favor to someone!"

This seems to make her even madder! She walks over to me and says really angrily, "OH! So kidnapping girls for others makes it right? It doesn't! Let me go this instant!"

She is looking so cute being all mad that I accidentally laugh. Her eyes seem to flash red with anger. For a moment I think she's going to slap me, but suddenly she walks to her bed, sits on it and starts crying. Shocked, I don't know what to say. I didn't realize she would start crying if I laughed! Now I feel even worse!

I get and make my way towards her. "Don't cry! I'm sorry! Look you won't understand but I really didn't have a choice", I say exasperated.

She just keeps crying and I consider putting a hand on her shoulder to comfort her, but something tells me that it'll just make her angrier so I decide against it. So I just stand there like a loser, not knowing what to do. After a while she calms down a bit. I offer her a tissue box to wipe her tears, she takes it without looking at me and it takes her a few minutes to collect herself. She finally looks up at me and says," Okay then if I have to stay here, you'll have to get me whatever I want", her voice is all raspy from crying.

"That's not a problem, just tell me whatever you need and I'll get it for you!", I reply hopefully, this is actually good, obviously it won't ever make up for the fact that I've kept her as a prisoner but it's still better than not complying with her demands.

"I want a bookshelf in my room, and I want books, I can make a list for that", she pauses thinking," and I also want to eat food outside, with you, and oh I want to have a walk every day in the gardens"

My heartbeat quickens at the fact that she wants to have food with me but I reply normally," Okay you can have all of those things, just make a list and give it to me, I'll give you a piece of paper and a pencil".

She smiles at me, it doesn't quiet reach her eyes but she looks so breathtakingly beautiful. I can't stay here around her anymore; I know I'll make a fool of myself. "I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow. If you need anything now the guard will fetch me, not Lydia", I mutter.

"Goodbye", I say as I leave her room.

Damn! I'm in trouble.