CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

ENJOY.
_______________________________________
                               15.
                          *******

Today was that day, the most exciting day but worrying at the same time. John and I were finally going to Cape town so I can finally meet his parents.

We were supposed to go there last week but he thought it would be great that we tell my family first about the engagement before meeting his parents.

So last week we went to my parent's house and told them the news, we did a little celebration. Everyone was just happy with the information, My mom was the happiest one.

Right now I was not more worried about the wedding date and plans but meeting with his parents, he had told me that they were nice and humble and they were going to like me. however, I was just still nervous.

Everything for the trip was all prepared, our tickets and luggage was ready. The flight was to take off in an hour, so I was just waiting for John to come and pick me up to the airport.

In time he showed up, "ready princesses?" He asked excitedly, I nodded. The truth is, I was not ready but I had no choice "ohh princess, you're nervous ain't you?. Don't worry too much, my parents are wonderful, they might be conventional but believe me, they are humble and they will like you".

(I hope so) I held my breath in then out.

His words of encouragement did a trick because after that I felt a little bit relieved but not completely. He pulled me closer for a hug as he caressed then kissed my cheek. He opened up the passenger door for me then closed it carefully after I entered and relaxed my back. All that was done after we had loaded our bags in his car boot.

And off we went.

In a few minutes of drive from my place, we arrived at OR TAMBO airport. After queueing and doing all the terminal rotten, finally, we got inside our flight to Cape Town.

It was my first time I always wanted to go to cape town but not under such circumstances, not that there was something wrong meeting John's parents, But just.

(Nerves, nerves)

Today I was going to see the beauty of the cape town city,

Now that was exciting.

John arranged for us the first-class seats, I was sitting at the window side because I wanted to see the whole view of Johannesburg city when we depart and to see the view of cape town whenever we land.

Everything was fancy inside this flight, the feeling of being asked if you're alright and comfortable by flights attendance, was just overwhelming. A new and pleasant feeling ever.

(I can get used to this seriously)

John ordered a Champagne for us, We had a few snacks and everything entertainment. The night before this day I made sure I rested enough because I wanted to enjoy this flight without dozing off.

"How are you feeling now," John asked, obviously referring to my nerves about meeting his parents. "I guess I'm ok, your statement earlier kind off relaxed my nerves" he smiled and I returned the smile as I laid my head on his shoulder, my eyes staring outside the window.

We spoke about a lot concerning cape town, and our wedding day of course. We went through some pictures on the internet, pictures of wedding gowns, suits, flowers and of course the venue but we didn't really decide everything.

The plan was to get ourselves a professional wedding planner. Since we both wanted this day to be the most successful and gorgeous as ever, we wanted the best memories for it, we wanted to smile whenever we look back at the pictures.