Prologue - A Phone Call

“Hey, it’s Dean. There’s a case we need help with. It’s pretty tough and we’re stuck at a dead end. Meet us at the Violet Motel in Greentown, Idaho. Sam, Rachael, Brooke, and I will be waiting in room 136.”

You packed up your things. You weren’t that far away, so the drive there wouldn’t be too long. Just about 4 hours. You were practically on the border of Washington and Idaho. 

On the drive, you looked out into your colorless world. It was just shades of black, grey, and white. It made you a little sad. It made you feel lonely. 

The world was almost completely based on soulmates. Almost everyone had them. It was quite a simple world. All you see is in black and white until you look your soulmate in the eyes. Their eye color is the first color you ever see. 

Your younger brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, knew what colours looked like. Dean, your twin, found his soulmate first. Her name was Brooke Harrington. According to Dean, she had the prettiest brown eyes he could ever imagine. Brown was now Dean’s favorite colour. 

Sam found his soulmate next, who was named Rachael Dellman. He told you her eyes were green like the leaves in summer. You didn’t know exactly what he meant, but you were happy for both of your brothers. It made you feel lonely and like an outcast, but you didn’t mind most of the time. In your eyes, the oldest sibling shouldn’t show or share their feelings. That’s what your dad taught you ever since you were four. It was always ‘look after Sammy and Dean-o, no matter what happens to your surroundings or yourself,’ never ‘don’t forget to take care of yourself as well.’

So, you rarely ever cared what happened to you. It had been about 4 years since your brothers found their soulmates, until your twin brother died at the hands of a hellhound. Brooke left the team shortly after his death. When he mysteriously came back, Brooke rejoined the team and had a wonderful reunion with him. 

Now, you all had a bigger problem on your hands. 

Who got Dean out of hell?