Chapter One - Mysterious Mystery

“So, who got you out of hell?” Rachael asked your twin brother. 

“I’ve already said this. I don’t know. All I know is that I have this.” He shrugged off his green jacket and pulled up the sleeve of his black t-shirt to reveal a handprint scorched into his skin. Your eyes widened. 

“What the hell?” You asked, walking up to get a better look at it. 

“I know.” Dean said. 

“I know a girl a little ways from here. She might be able to help us; she’s a psychic.” Bobby told you all. You turned to him. 

“It’s worth a shot.” Rachael said, and Sam nodded in agreement with her. You nodded as well. 

“Okay. She’s a few hours down the interstate. Let’s get going.” After Sam and Rachael packed their things, it was finally time to leave. Dean, Sam, Brooke, and Rachael all piled into the Impala, leaving you with Bobby. Not that you minded; Bobby was someone you could go to about anything, and you really needed to get something off your chest. 

Once you were all driving down the road, you decided to strike up a conversation. “Hey, Bobby? Can I tell you something?” You asked sheepishly. 

“Of course, sweetpea. You know I’m always here to listen.” Bobby was more like a father to you than your actual father could ever be. He always told you to look out for yourself as well, even if you didn’t.

“I have a good feeling about whoever pulled Dean out of hell.” You told him. “I don’t know why, but I do.” You thought that maybe for a second whoever it was could be your soulmate, but you quickly dismissed it. How could that be possible?

“What makes you say that?” Bobby asked you. You just shrugged. 

"I don't know, but I do." 

When you got to the psychics house, you greeted her, whose name was Pamela Barnes. There was a lot of things, and she was talking about colored things. “Don’t mind the neon yellow. It’s a whole thing.” You didn’t know what she meant, so you stayed silent and in the corner. 

“And who is this lovely lady?” She approached you, making you lift your head. 

“Y/n Winchester.” You murmured, refusing to make eye contact. The psychic tilted her head. 

“Why so glum?” You just shrugged. 

“I’m not, just tired.” You lied. You finally made eye contact with her, seeing her eyes were darker than your brother’s eyes. By what Dean had told you, darker colored eyes were usually brown.

“That’s okay, baby.” It sounded like she knew you were lying. She walked to a cabinet, squatting down to retrieve a few things. She told you to set up the table to get ready for a seance. You all sat down, and you got placed in between Bobby and Pamela. 

“Let’s all join hands.” Everyone joined hands, completing the circle except for Pamela and Dean. “I need to touch the place our mystery monster touched.” Dean lifted his sleeve to reveal the darker handprint on his shoulder. 

As the seance went on, you heard a ringing start to sound throughout the room. At least that’s what Rachael said. You could hear actual words, which confused you. How could they not hear them? They were as clear as day. 

“Do not try to look at me. You will not like the consequences.” You listened to the voice speak, completely mesmerized. Bobby had to squeeze your hand hard to get you out of your trance. 

“Castiel? Sorry, I don’t scare easy.” Pamela told him defiantly. 

“What? You don’t hear the voice?” You asked him, and he shook his head.