Venomous

When I woke up that morning I wanted to hop in the shower as fast as possible. The lights were cut off as usual.

"Shit"

I shut the door and put my long curly hair in a bun, and lit my cigarette. I let the shower run so I can watch the steam rise up from the tub. I put my back against the door so I could slide down.

"There's no way in the fucking world my life is going to be like this forever"
I said to my self

When I looked up my phone was going off, it was Casey calling at least 10 times a fucking day trying to see when I was going to bring my ass back to work. I know God is going to be mad at me for not counting my blessing but shit he died for our sins anyway. I took a deep breath and answered the phone

"Hey wassup"

I said rubbing my face while pushing the back of my head against the door

" Autumn , I been calling you all night long you good? Look we got some big shot niggas coming through tonight I need my sexiest  dancer there tonight?"

I took a deep fucking breath before I said anything. I know this nigga wouldn't let me get a piece of fucking mind.

" yeah I'm good, and nah, I gotta go see my little sister today at her foster home so I'll be busy during the day but I'll slide through tonight but can I call you later baby I got a lot of shit to do today?"

" CLICK-"

I hung up the phone before that nigga could even talk my fucking head off. I put my cigarette out and hopped in the shower. I just couldn't hold my tears back. Maybe Aj is right I should go work for her, make some bomb ass cash. I know she'll look out for me. I don't even know if I'm made for that type of game.

" Autumn bitch where you at? Hurry up and finish washing your pussy juice"

When I heard that voice it was nobody but my ratchet ass Bestfriend Joyce. I got out the shower and put my towel around my body and ran into my room and jumped on her.

" bitch get dress, we don't got time for ya freak ass goofy shit"

She said slapping my ass while we was laughing.

" why you here so early"

I said putting my panties on.

" because Aj and Henna about to come by so we can get something to eat"

She said popping her gum crazy loud .

Henna was some chick we use to go to high school with. Im always catching  her watch me dance at Karma's. She was such a hood nigga. Her locks were always freshly twisted and the had the most sexiest vibe. Which made her dangerous. I had ever seen someone hustle as much as her. She was a thug, but a classy one at that. She never kept her hands dirty, and if they were, she ain't never had a problem getting them clean. She owned a lot of project houses on my street. Most of them were on Welfare. Aj never mentioned what this bitch do for a living, but she was humble though, never forgot where she came from. That was Grind to me.

"Ayoo!!! I wish yall bring yall fine ass outside I'm hungry shidd it's crack heads running all around this bitch"

Aj said scream outside my fucking window like she lost her fucking mind.

"Ima go outside and hurry up bitch I'm hungry too"

Joyce said running out my room down the steps.