RattleSnakes.

" We dance cause that's the only shit paying our bills LaLa, plus what you complaining for , the ballers are here tonight baby , Henna sexy ass, ummm I know her dyke ass gunna spend a couple dollars in this bitch."

I rolled my eyes right over at Tiger, AKA "Ava". She was always talking shit about how about how stripping is going to be the only thing these bitches need to know. I've never trusted her since last year, when we use to have this sweet girl Milla working here. She was from up state. But just like the rest of us, using what we got to get what we want. Tiger use to take her out a lot, got that school girl hook up on mad drugs, coke, acid, and even Ecstasy. Tiger fucked that whole girls life up. I heard a couple months ago she was staying in a shelter. Damn, it seems like we all hustling for something that's so fucking venomous. One bite , that shit will take away everything you worked for , if you stop paying attention.

" let me holla at you real fast baby"

I looked over it was Henna , looking as sexy as she wanted to be. Dressed up, locs in a bun, and iced the fuck out. She had the most prettiest light skin smile I have ever seen. I got up and I walked over to her thug ass

" you can't be calling me baby and shit around these bitches. look I'm just dancing for you and that's it. This is a one time thing."

" you nervous baby, ain't you?,"

She said laughing as hard as she could, not even giving a fuck that my facial expression gave her the vibe that I wanted to kill her goofy ass  .

"Look baby, for 12,000$ I'll be nervous for you. I need you to be Black Mamba okay?, out dance all these bitches. Close ya eyes and do ya thing Autumn, I ill be right there."

She kissed me on my check and I rolled my eyes at her and walked way. As soon as 12pm hit that's when karma's got crowded. Niggas, pussy, and money was flying everywhere. Before 1am came, when it was time for me to go to the V.I.P section, I had to give a couple lap dances. It was just something that made me wonder, what do niggas really love about having a random ass pussy grinding in their face.

12:30pm.

"BLACK MAMBA! Where you at girl? Damn it's hot as shit in here, Joyce come make it clap for me baby!!"

Joyce and I ran over to Aj to shut her the fuck up. Nobody knew I was going to be Black mamba tonight. Henna got a big ass mouth

"Why you always got to come in here on ya shit. Chill nigga nobody knows. I wanna keep this a low profile thing. Plus, I'm only doing it for Henna,"

When I told Aj , it's just a money thing tonight she looked at me like I was crazy. Money was my biggest issue, but I had to do what I had to do. I kissed Aj on her cheek and went to the back room to get changed. It's been awhile since I wore this outfit.

"Autumn! Henna said she needs you at the V.I.P section in 15mins."

"Okay tell her I'm coming"

I went to the body mirror and put my long curly hair up in a tight bun. I fixed my make up, and put my Black Mamba outfit on. I had a long Black Mamba snake tatted on my back. This outfit always made it known, that I was the Queen bee in this bitch. I grabbed my clear high hills and slid them on. I took a deep breath before leaving the back room...

"Breathe autumn you can do this, you are ruthless, dangerous. Nobody can hustle like you."

I whispered to my self .

I walked over to the V.I.P section. Henna had damn there every bottle of liquor on the table you could think of. She was sitting with 3 tall white men that were husky as hell, with 4 bags of money next to them. The one on the left turned over and looked at me.