Rhumba

Henna POV:
"I know these bitches ain't sleeping together again, you got to be fucking kidding me ..,Henna! Henna!! Wake ya ass up bro!"

When I opened my eyes there was Aj dumb ass standing in my bedroom door way. Autumn was in deep sleep and didn't even look like she wanted to wake up. I put my finger to my mouth and told Aj to shhhh. I got out of bed and put my boxers back on then throw my white T-shirt over my head.

"Why you gotta be so loud? And don't you knock before you come in people cribs ? That's how niggas get shot out here"

Aj followed me walking to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and grabs some fruit for my smoothie and a bottle of water.

"Bro really we gunna just act like you don't have Autumn in ya fucking bed right now butt ass naked. So we just going to past by that shit like it's Okay , you stupid dumb as hell"

I act like I didn't even hear a word Aj was saying.

" it's not that deep, I didn't feel like driving all the way to the west side to drop her off, so she just stay here. Don't make it seem like something it's not"

I took a big swallow of my smoothie, and tried not to make eye contact with Aj, then I heard the elevator door open.

" hey yall seen Autumn she not answering her phone."

Joyce said taking her shoes off at the door, because I wish a motherfucka would come in my crib with some dirty ass shoes on.

" yeah henna know where she at, don't you henna? How about you lead Joyce down the yellow brick road and take her straight to her." 

I spit my smoothie out and busted out laughing. Shit was just too funny. Aj sense of humor always made me forget about pain I'm dealing with.

" okay? Where she at henna I need to talk to her,  her little sister is in the hospital something happen to her last night, the cops were at her foster parents house and everything, She in the hospital"

" what you mean, she in the hospital?"

Autumn said with a scared look on her face, as if she was looking at us for closure. All of a sudden nothing was funny anymore.

" alright let's go yall, Joyce ride with Aj, Follow me and Autumn."

We got dress, and I couldn't watch the tears fall from autumn eyes. When we got in the car it was silent. I didn't understand what she is going through . My heart aches for Autumn, if  I had a sister, I wouldn't ask for anything less then her.

When we pulled up to the hospital, Autumn took off running to the ER.

"Hi I'm here for Makayla Sanders I'm her sister Autumn sanders"

"Hi miss sanders please take a seat. I'm Dr. lee chief of surgery. Your sister was in a car accident and we did the best we can to save her. Makayla organs had already shut down before on her way to the hospital. We tried to bring her back to life 3 times but she was already gone. I'm sorry miss sanders".