Rain, Rain,

It was nighttime, and everybody was asleep, except TB and GB who were studying the journals, and Foldy, who was just walking home, slowly and hesitantly, from seeing Marker. And of course, Evil Leafy was put and about as well.

Stapy stared worriedly out the window. It was dark out now. There were murderers in the city. Foldy still wasn't back.

"Maybe she found somebody else to stay with for the night," he told himself reassuringly. "She said she wouldn't come back or something..."

He went to bed.

×××

Foldy was walking home when a strike of lightning flashed across the sky, a few drops falling down. "Ugh, you've got to be kidding me." She hurried beneath a tree, which partially blocked the water.

Meanwhile, not far above her, a green leaf flickers red, and reaches down, pulling her up.

Leafy holds Foldy above her, the water damaging Foldy.

"LET ME GO!"

Leafy tears Foldy quickly, multiple times, into multiple pieces, then throws them into the wind like confetti. Puddles are filled with soggy cyan paper. She chuckles. "Ah, that was fun! Don't ya think?"

Silence. "Okay then I see how it is," she mutters to herself, frowning.

She headed back towards the forest. She would sleep in a better tree, one with more room.

[Sorry for short chapter, there is a really long one coming soon.]