sleepover part 2

Bzzzz...

Bzzz...

Bz...

Todoroki answers his phone and shows the crowd, all of them looking surprised.

"Midoriya are you for real?" Urakaka states

"THE SECOND SHIP HAS SAILED!" Hakagure yells

"KAMINARI, SERO" Mina squeals "ITS YOUR TURN NEXT!"

The phone had Izuku under MineOnly, making Izuku redder than All Mights costume. Todoroki took this advantage while the rest of them had their mouths agape, to sit behind the smol green haired boy and hug his waist with his head on his shoulder.

"So touchy" Mina whispers snapping pictures

Midoriya runs his hand through Todoroki's hair, making the red and white haired male fall asleep in that exact spot.

"Y-yeah" Midoriya stutters, kissing his forehead

------Private messages with KingExplosionMurder and HotnCold------

KingExplosionMurder: I can do better!

HotnCold: Yeah right

KingExplosionMurder: WATCH ME DAMN HALFNHALF!

------------------------------------------------

Bakugo switched his and Kiri's position to where Kirishima was laying his head in between Bakugo's crossed legs. He stuck a tongue out at Shoto.

"OOooOoh!" Hakagure yells "Look over at Kirishima!"

Kirishima goes super red, even I noticed it, then I see Kirishima looking at Midoriya nodding his head.

"Todo, lemme see your phone" Izuku says, I hand it over only to realize the messages with Bakugo were still there. I think that he's just going to add something like an account or app but then I really thought about it.

Im fucked

Though it kinda turns me on when he's confident

Then my baby gives back my phone and nods at Kirishima as they both get up and start to stand.

"Shoto!" 

"Katsuki!"

They both yell, me and Blasty boy sit in-front of the two on our knees looking upwards.

"Competing? Huh?" Izuku stares at me with the most scariest smile I've ever seen, like he could be a villain scary.

"So Naive." Kirishima gives off a scary smile too, these two were not the lovers we knew anymore. We both had a scared face, we were scared for our life me and Bakugo.

"Sick 'em" Denki yells, as if they were dogs

"Yeah!" the whole class yells along even Iida and Momo, I'm disappointed

Me and Bakugo look at each other with the same fear expression and we try to run but get caught by our shirt collars.

"Mercy your helpless boyfriend baby!" I plead

"For what?" he looks down

"I'll get you all the All Might march you want!"

"Deal!" his face glowed brightly, and he sits in my lap with his old cinabun aura back. I started to kiss his neck, thankful that he didn't kill me right then and there.

Our Father Who Art In Heaven Hollow Be Thy Named.... 

I prayed I never would ever have to see that villian face of Izuku's again.I put my arms around Izuku's waist and nuzzled back into his neck. Now, I pity Bakugo, because Kirishima didn't really have a thing he was fanboy over. R.I.P Bakugo Katsuki 2019, was the meanest bitch in school.

"B-babe please spare me" Bakugo b-begs???

~BAKUGO'S POV~

Damn it! The only reason that Icy Hot bastard got out of his punishments was because of his dads credit card, and his weakling of a boyfriends addiction to All Might.

"B-babe please spare me" I begged, I bet everyone had there mouths hung open, while Sero took it another notch and started recording. I'll kill the bastard, I shot him a look.

"And for what?" he gives me this intense vibe I shudder from

"Sunshine!?" I say kind of pink from the publicity

"hm?" he answers

"I love you..." I mumble so only he can hear it

"*gasp*" Kirishima sits back down and puts my head in his lap, running his fingers through my hair, while giving me light kisses on my forehead. I loved those so much but I wouldn't ever admit it.

"Ok! Well Its about time to sleep so Good night everyone!" Momo states

"Goodnight!" we all say in unison

"Oui shitty hair" I click my tongue "Im sleeping with you"

"Of course Bakubaby" he smirks

We get into our sleeping bags when I grab his waist and pull him closer to me, I grabbed his hands and spooned him with intertwining fingers. I kissed the back of his neck one last time before we both fell asleep.

-----Todobroski POV----

"C'mere" I pat my chest as the pure cinnamon bun lights up and lays his head on me, lifting the covers to cover both of us. I tilted my head down to give my baby a goodnight kiss. He laid his head on my chest while I ran my fingers through his hair, apparently it was working because his breaths became consistent meaning he had fell asleep. I stayed there a bit longer until I fell asleep. I love him so much and not even my Abusive excuse of a father can take me away from him.

-Time skip to when they all got home brought to you by *drumroll* My lack of writing-

-11:31 a:m-

-DarkRevelry set all the names back to normal-

Tokoyami: With all ya'll texting so much I lost track of who was saying what

Midoriya: Ya'll lmao

Mina: Yeehaw cowboys

Tokoyami: stfu

Momo: *sigh* I have to make tea

Denki: Zappa bitch entered the chat hoes

Bakugo: oh its Pikachu

Denki: Zappa bitch has left the chat bitches

Kirishima: WOw Ok

Shoto: Technically if I killed myself all my problems would be solved

Midoriya: Shoto NO

Shoto: Shoto YES

Sero: Why is Denki crying next door over?

Kirishima: Read up ^^^

Sero: Kirishima if you don't get your man under control

Bakugo: He doesn't own me???!!!

Kirishima: Excuse me?

Bakugo: nvm owned and can't b refunded

Kirishima: Just checking

Midoriya: Guys Todoroki just cried over the movie the little mermaid

Bakugo: HAHHAHAH HALFNHALF U PUSSY

Midoriya: Kacchan call him that one good damn more time and I will DESTROY your ass

Shoto: O O F

Bakugo: Understandable have a nice day

Momo: Hey is Jirou online rn?

Jirou: Y e s s a d l y

Momo: Come over real quick

Jirou: KK OMW 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the shortness but I needed to update and to not leave y'all hangin.

-peace 

-ShortButFluffy<3