Lets Ride~

"Todoroki faster!" Midoriya yelled, sweating.

"Right!" Todoroki drifted while hitting the pedal.(HaHa u thought!)

Currently in their situation, the famous Class 1-A were driving and racing at the race-track, even if they were under-aged. Todoroki and Midoriya were driving in a Green and White car, Kirishima and Bakugo had red and black. The pairings were simple, as you already know two, there was Denki-Sero; Mina-Hakagure, Tokoyami-Shouji, Kouda-Sato; Ochaco-Tsuyu; Momo-Jirou; Aoyama-Ojiro; and GrapeHead alone. In first we had Midoriya and Shoto, second Bakugo and Kirishima, of course  third we had Denki and Sero. Denki and Sero were pro Tokyo-drifters so they thought, every time they would pass someone they would play a meme or a vine, but Midoriya and Shoto were beast, playing the song Vroom Vroom the whole way through with their sunglasses and windows down (song above). 

"Flying Potatoes!" Kirishima pointed "Babe! Hit the peddle Denki and Sero are gaining on us!"

"Now your talking!" Bakugo smirked and smashed the peddle down, zooming before the meme duo could catch up.

"Mina!!" Hakagure screeched, "Drift Drift!"

"Right!" Mina was taking all the fun and adrenaline in and forgetting how to drive in the first place.

"Yes!" Kirishima yelled while passing Midoriya and Todoroki, "Hah!"

"Fuck!" Midoriya screamed, "If your tired you can give out."

"Nah babe." Shoto smiled, "I just need my Izuku levels back up."

Shoto put his hand on Midoriya's thigh and started to speed up, keeping at an even pace around with Bakugo.

"Smooth baby." Midoriya giggled, "But I'll leave a man who can't get me places."

"Damn okok!" Shoto kept his hand there and started to seriously drive.

"Here come dat boiiii!" Kami and Sero were mixed in the tie too, occupying the other side of the Ice and Power duo, "Oh shittt wattuppp".

"Dang their fast, what do they do in their free time!" Tokoyami sighed.

The three in the front were all giving stare downs at each other, they all had some special move to help them out to win this last lap.

"Sho!" Midoriya whispered, "Slow down and get behind a bit, once they use their moves we use ours."

"I trust you completely so why not." Shoto slowed down, making the other two competitors confused, but they tried to take the advantage.

"Sero, hop on that horse!" Denki yelled, unleashing their secret move.

"Spider-Car!" Sero put tape around a pole and swung through a shortcut.

"Ayee!" Kaminari high-fives Sero. "Wait what the-"

"Hah! Bitch!" Bakugo yells, while smirking of course, "Explosion-Speed!"

"Fuck!" Sero hits the horn.

Bakugo and Kirishima go speeding by the two meme-stars, thinking they can relax, they totally forgot about the Green,Red, and white duo(Viva Mexico! Ok I'm done). The couple sped by the angry Pomeranian.

"All Might Ice Ramp!" Midoriya yells, making it by a inch to the finish line before Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Thats what I'm talking about!" Shoto high fives his lover, "Can we go to my favorite Soba spot?"

"Sure, Sho" Izuku giggles and exits the car, with Shoto and him bowing together.

"Fucking Hell!" Bakugo exited the car stomping.

"Babe it's ok." Kirishima tried consulting him. "2nd is good also."

"I don't need no degree to be a clothing hanger." Denki high fives Sero and goes to the stands.

"AYE! Babe!" Mina squeals and hugs Hakagure "We got 4th!"

"IalmostthrewupthatisnotanaccomplishmentMina." Hakagure started talking super fast.

"Good Job Shoji." Tokoyami smiled at his partner.

"Yeah you too." the other looked over.

"I love me a man that can drive." Midoriya smiled over at Ochaco and Tsuyu.

"Dang I feel betrayed." Shoto put a hand to his heart, dramatically.

"Hey. Good job Midoriya" Shinso stated in monotone, walking towards the broccoli.

"What the flying purple pineapple." Shoto stood in front of his tiny boyfriend in a protective stance. "What do you want with Izuku?"

"Chill. We are way over-" Shinso blurted before he could stop, "Shit."

"Wait what?" Shoto turned to Izuku giving him a puzzled look.

"I'm Shinso's ex-boyfriend" Midoriya stated, "But we're still friends after we'd broken up"

"Are you making his pockets hurt?" Shinso asked in a joking manner.

"Of course!" Midoriya giggled, "Just kidding Sho."

"Make his pockets hurt!" Mina started singing, "If a boy wanna hit it make that boy spend it, make his pockets hurt!"

"Make em' hurt bitch!" Denki yelled, joining along.

"Shut up damn it!" Bakugo smacked the two on the head.

"Sorry Mom." Denki and Mina wallowed.

The class went back to their dorms, and watched tons of movies until 3 A.M. Iida, being the mother of the class he is, told them to go to bed due to the activities that were planned for tomorrow. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-SOSOSOSOOSOS SORRY ITS SHORT

-I DIDNT REALIZE IT HAD BEEN SO LONG BUT YEAH

-IM SO SO SORRY

-ShortButFluffy<3