Chapter 0- Karma

The bright light shone, illuminating the bathroom clearly. Xia Suyin was naked in a bathtub filled with lukewarm water. Her stranded hair sticks onto her pale white skin, with little droplets of water on her shoulder.

"Y-You."

Xia Suyin was suffocating and it was hard to breathe as her "brother" choke her while holding her neck tightly. Her last bit of energy was used to held onto the hand that was suffocating her but couldn't pry the hand off.

'What's going on? Why am I so weak at this moment?'

"Xia Suyin, you leave me no choice when you keep on trying to ruin my life."

"Xiao....gege!" Xia Suyin squeezed out the name through clenched teeth to sound as pitiful as she could to make him let go.

He laughed after hearing what Xia Suyin called him, "Stop acting. I know that it was you that was behind everything. But, all your plan failed and in the end, your boyfriend became mine!"

Xia Suyin really wants to rip off that mouth that was currently smiling happily. But, she couldn't and could only glare at the other person with a cold gaze.

'When did he became like this? He used to be so weak and so easy to bully. What happened?'

Xia Suyin's mind was becoming hazy as her eyes blurred with tears on the corner due to being choke.

Perhaps noticing Xia Suyin's confusion through her looks, he gladly explain it to her, "Do you want to know why "I" changed?"

Xia Suyin has been choke for more than a few minutes now and was on the verge of fainting, much less being able to reply back.

A smirk formed on his face, "Because I wasn't him in the first place!"

Xia Suyin's eyes widened.

'What? Did I hear that correctly?'

"Get this straight you b*tch. I am Ting Lihua. Your brother died the moment I awaken!"

'....Ting Lihua?'

Ting Lihua couldn't wait anymore. Just choking this woman to death would take energy. It would be better to drown her instead!

With just a shove of Ting Lihua's hand, Xia Suyin was engulf in water. Instantly, she could felt water entering her nose and mouth as she desperately struggle for air but to no avail.

'It feels so bad to drown in water....air....need air....'

Hurts....
.
.
.
It hurts....
.
.
.
Is this karma?