Chapter 2- Night with the Bright Moon

Xia Suyin was pondering to herself. No matter the circumstances, she would do anything to get back in order to get revenge. Behaving herself for a while isn't that big of a deal.

"Alright." Xia Suyin nodded as she agrees to the terms.

[Please sign the contract]

Xia Suyin furrowed her brow. A list of words appeared in front of her out of thin air. At the bottom of those words was a place where you can write your signature at.

Asking unhurriedly, Xia Suyin said, "How do I sign this?"

[Lift your finger and sign]

Without a moment to waste, Xia Suyin lift her finger and starts to write her signature in thin air. A golden speck followed along each stroke as she made to write her name.

When Xia Suyin finished, all the words disappear away as if it was ashes.

Immediately after, Xia Suyin's eyelids begins to droop. Xia Suyin then fell backward with her back landing on the bed while unconscious.

Memories flooded inside Xia Suyin. It was all memories from Ting Lihua. From back to the time Ting Lihua was a toddler all the way up to when she became an adult. Even memories of how Ting Lihua died...

Blood spurted all over the place. It was a horrible death.

When Xia Suyin woke up, it was already dark and cold sweats were forming on her forehead and her clothes soaked with sweats.

It was just right at the moment, she could hear sounds coming from outside. It was a sound that pique Xia Suyin's interest. Getting up, Xia Suyin opened the window quietly.

With a tap of her foot, Xia Suyin got out of the room through the window. Seeing how light she felt, Xia Suyin was surprise.

'So this is how cultivators in a supernatural world felt when their bodies are light as a feather.'

Walking into the forest that was just beside the sect dorms, Xia Suyin went towards the faint sound full of desires with light footsteps.

Naturally when Xia Suyin got there, she could see the scene unfolding in front of her clearly because of a cultivator's body being able to see the dark better than the average person. Also, adding to how bright the moon during the night is.

But, even after seeing what was happening in front of her as she stood behind a big tree not just too far away from the source of sound, instead of shock Xia Suyin was amuse.

"Mmgh. Aaghn~"

"Harder...harder~"

Xia Suyin folds her arm together. A smile forming on her face. 'Isn't this Shun Hai from this evening that "saved" me from Ting Rong? And here he is f*cking with Ting Rong in the middle of the night. How laughable.'

Shun Hai was on top of Ting Rong, pressing down on her while pounding her with fast movements. Both of them were naked as their clothes were on the ground acting as a blanket for them to lay down on.

'Someone give me popcorn. This is real live porn here!'

After watching for a while, Xia Suyin got bored. She began to wonder around the area. Perhaps it was really luck, but Xia Suyin suddenly had on a wicked smile on her face when she lifted her head slightly.

A beehive. And right on top of the couple too.

Picking up a small rock, Xia Suyin throw it at the beehive with just a flick of her wrist. She jumped up at the tree and landed on a branch to see the next scene.

As the beehive fell down onto the couple, bees started coming out of it.

"Ahh!" Ting Rong started to scream as one bee sting her on her face and more to come.

Shun Hai was force to get off of Ting Rong even when his little brother was still erect. He run away as fast as he could away from the spot, not even waiting for Ting Rong.

Ting Ring got up as white sticky liquid started to slid down between her legs and run after Shun Hai while crying and screaming at the same time, "Senior brother, wait for me!"

While all of this was happening, Xia Suyin was trying her best to conceal her laughters inside.

"Junior sister Lihua really knows how to play with people. Will you play with me next?"

A smooth voice filled with a hint of laughter spoke right behind Xia Suyin. Before she could turn to look back, a hand grab both of her hands and pulled her towards the other's embrace with her back against the person's chest.

"Shhh."