Chapter 7- Immortality Soul

{Warning. This chapter may contain scenes that aren't really that pretty to read. Viewer discretion is advised.}

'Those words...Why does it sound so familiar..? It was as if I heard it from a very...very long time ago.'

~~~~~~~~~

It was a dark night. In an empty house that only has one dim lightbulb on the ceiling.

A small little girl's voice was trembling as she called out behind her mother's back, "Mommy..."

A trace of blood ran down on the corner of the woman's lips as she struggled to stand up, "R-Run...Run now!"

The little girl shook her head as tears started to stream down uncontrollably. "No! I can't leave mommy alone!"

"Hehe." A male voice butted in. He then said to one of his man, "Hey. Hold that little girl down. I'll take care of the mother. It'll be a waste to kill her before I even have my fill."

"My Su'er, run!!! Ah!" The mother yelled out to her daughter but was grabbed on the hair the next second. The guy pinned down her and started to strip her naked.

"Mommy!" The little girl was just about to take a step forward when a big guy yanked her to the ground. He then dragged her to a darker place that was on the corner and pinned the little girl next to the wall.

"Are you perhaps around 5 or 6 years old? So young and fresh." He licks his lips.

The little girl heard the creepy old guy's hoarse voice and started to tremble. She shut her eyes tightly as she started to beg.

'Please...someone save mommy and me! Please!'

'Why should I save you? For what reason?'

The little girl opened her eyes wide. The big guy stretches out his hand and was about to grab the little girl. Her little hand suddenly brush past something sharp like a piece of broken glass. Without thinking, the little girl grab onto it tightly and cut across the big guy's face.

"Arghh! You little b*tch!"

He then slap onto the little girl's cheek harshly to the point that the impact made the little girl hit against the wall.

"I...." The little girl's small hands clench into a fist.

"Huh? Speak louder!" The guy slapped with harshness onto the little girl's cheeks again.

"I-I would give you anything you want. Even my body I would give. So save me!"

"Ha! Who the f*ck are you talking to? Are you talking to a ghost? Haha. Even a ghost would not be able to save you!" The man laughed.

The man didn't finish laughing when there was a cold breeze out of nowhere going right through him. He shudders as he look around. "Who's there?!"

A calm male voice replied, "Maybe it's the ghost that you talked about a moment ago."

"Ahh!" The man's eyes flew out of his sockets the next moment and blood started to splatter out.

"Monster! A monster!!!" He screamed in agony.

"Noisy."

A tongue was cut off of the man's mouth and it fell to the ground right beside the little girl's feet. Her whole body shivers non-stop. She covered her mouth with both her hands to stop herself from crying out loud.

With a flash of small cold light running across the man's neck, the man stopped struggling as his body fell backward. His head rolls down to the ground after being severed.

"What's going on?!" The guy that was the same one to strip down the little girl's mother came over here after hearing loud noises. He quickly zip his pants and took out a gun.

When he felt that something roll and stopped right next to his feet, he looked down. His eyes widened, filled with horror. But, before he could react, a long blade was thrown and accurately pierce through his skull from the back of his head. Blood trickle down his forehead non-stop and he fell forward.

A voice whisper next to the little girl's ear, "It's really rare. I sense that you have the Immortality Soul. Your debt, is to give me half of your soul."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Xia Suyin opens back her eyes after remembering that one memory. She connected the pieces from her previous world to the informations she have of this world and decided to make a bet.

'Yu Qianli, if I die....Then you'll die too! You have no choice but to save me. The Immortality Soul inside your body will soon escape once I am no longer alive in this world!"