Chapter 1- Act of a White Lotus

Xia Suyin didn't know when but with just a blink of her eyes, she felt different. It feels like she was wearing soft silky clothes.

However, she still felt like she was drowning as she couldn't breathe with her head drowned in water. Xia Suyin could feel a hand holding her head down so that she wouldn't be able to get a breath of fresh air.

With her breath limiting, she could hear sounds but wasn't able to know what that person was talking about.

The next moment, the hand holding her down loosened while another hand grabbed onto Xia Suyin's shoulder and pulled her face out of the pond that was as cold as ice water.

Xia Suyin was uncertain of her current situation and with quick thinking, decided to weakly tottled and collapse forward.

Shun Hai's reaction was quick as he was able to catch Xia Suyin on time. When he did, Xia Suyin pretended to have fainted as she closed her eyes and leaned her head against the man's broad chest.

Shun Hai felt that Xia Suyin was quite pitiful as he picked her up into a princess carry while glaring at the person responsible for treating Xia Suyin this way. "Ting Rong, how could you be so vicious? Ting Lihua is your sister!"

Xia Suyin's eyelashes trembled slightly upon hearing the familiar name. 'Ting Lihua?'

"I-I....Senior brother Hai, this is just a misunderstanding..." Ting Rong's eyes were beginning to redden. If she knew that Shun Hai was around the area, she wouldn't have dare to do this!

"Does it look like I'm blind? I saw it with my own eyes how you pushed her and then tried to drown her!"

Right after Shun Hai finished saying that line, he didn't allow Ting Rong to reply back as he carried Xia Suyin away from the area.

Ting Rong was left befuddled. She angrily stomped her feet a couple of times but that wasn't able to lighten down her anger.

"That b*tch! It's all her doing! With her cultivation level, how could she be unable to fight back? It must have been on purpose!"

After realizing this, Ting Rong's mood turned even more sour.

Meanwhile, Shun Hai carried Xia Suyin back to her room. When he carefully lay her down on the bed, before taking a step back, he stared onto Xia Suyin's face while blushing slightly.

'She was so light when I carried her. So soft too...'

Even without opening her eyes, Xia Suyin was able to sense that he was too close. One partly due to his breath brushing against her cheek.

Inside, Xia Suyin wanted to click her tongue, 'Tch, a pervert.'

In order to keep distance, Xia Suyin started to pretend coughing a little. That "little" then turned into a lot until she decided it was the right time to open her eyes in a trembling manner.

"Lihua!" Shun Hai was even more concerned and practically grabbed onto Xia Suyin's shoulder tightly unconsciously.

"I-It hurts...." Xia Suyin's face writhe in pain as she bit her lower lip to look even more pitiful than before.

Realizing what he has just done, Shun Hai let go of Xia Suyin's shoulders. Concern was evidently shown on his face. "I'm sorry. Are you alright?"

However, that concern never even reach Xia Suyin. She then said in a quiet tone as she lowered her eyes while holding her left arm with her right hand, "It's alright. I want to rest right now."

"Lihua...." Shun Hai was just about to say something when Xia Suyin interrupted him.

"Senior brother....please..." Hearing how that Ting Rong called him, Xia Suyin smartly followed suit.

Shun Hai seem to have notice Xia Suyin's uncomfortable state and said with a small sigh, "Alright."

When Shun Hai was out of the room and the door was shut, Xia Suyin's eyes filled with innocence suddenly turned sharp.

"Come out."

[That's impossible]

This voice inside her head has been talking to her the moment she was brought to this room. But since that guy was still here when that happened, Xia Suyin chose to ignore it, until now.

Xia Suyin went straight to the point, "Were you the one that brought me to this place?"

[Do you want revenge on Ting Lihua?]

' Revenge? Ha! Who wouldn't!'

[If that's the case, then you'll have to agree to my terms.]

Xia Suyin became more wary. That thing was able to read her mind. "What terms?"

[First, you can't bully people. Second, you can't hurt innocent people. Third, you have to listen and follow my instructions always.]

'Wtf! Are you f*cking kidding me?!'

[No.]

'I didn't ask you to answer!'

[A question is considered asking.]

"....."