It's Going Down

CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24

(Val POV)

Jay drives while I ride shotgun with Carlos and Lonnie in the back. We get back to the Isle and I hop out of the limo followed by the others. Mal and Evie are there waiting on us.

"I'll get the swords," Jay tells.

"Okay," I say. Carlos and Jay walk to the trunk while Lonnie and I walk over to Mal and Evie.

"Oh, Lonnie!" Mal says as they hug.

"I made them bring me," Lonnie replies.

"Oh, I'm so glad," Mal says.

"You didn't make me do anything," I joke as she hugs Evie.

"Hi. Welcome to the Isle. It's good to see you," Evie says.

"Thanks," Lonnie says as I walk over to the boys. Jay grabs the sword and we find Dude.

"And Dude," Jay states.

"I told you to stay," Carlos says.

"I flunked obedience class," Dude explains.

"Great. And he can still talk," Jay says and I slightly slap his arm.

"You're lucky I love you. Come on," Carlos says as he picks Dude up before setting him on the ground. Jay closes the trunk before throwing an arm around my shoulders as we head to the others.

"Ooh. Here, let me see," Mal says as Carlos hands her the wand. "Wow, what a beauty." Mal hands it back to Carlos.

"It's noon," Jay states.

"All right. Are we ready?" I ask.

"Yeah," Evie answers as she holds up Mal's bag.

"Let's do this," I say and we head towards the tunnel.

"Stay! I mean it," Carlos tells Dude.

(3rd Person POV)

"Hey, guys! They're here!" Gil calls from the crow's nest on the ship as Mal, Val, Jay, Evie, Lonnie, and Carlos walk out of the tunnel.

"Welcome!" Harry calls out.

"Finally!" Uma says. Mal and Val stand on the other side of the bridge that leads to the ship. Evie and Jay stand on the upper level while Carlos and Lonnie stand on the walk-way behind Mal and Val.

"Let's get this party started

I swear I'm cold hearted

There's no negotiation

I'm not here for debatin'

You need some motivation?

Just look at Ben's face, then ask yourself

How long you think

I'll remain patient

I'll throw him overboard