CHAPTER 7

WARNING! Mature Content

WARNING!
Mature Content.

Chapter 7: CONTRACT

It was time to face him. I sighed and grasped the door knob and turn it open to find a very elegant office. Panandaliang akong natulala. Marahang isinara ko agad ang pinto upang walang makarinig sa paguusapan namin ni Mr. Radcliffe.

The office was all in black and white. There was a black carpet that covered the whole floor and the wall was glassed. Kitang-kita mula dito sa taas ang siyudad at naglalakihang mga building. Two big black and white couches were in one corner and a mini center table. A bookshelf, full with books was in the other corner. May dalawang pinto din doon na hindi ko alam kung para saan. And then my eyes finally landed to him. To Mr. Ford David Radcliffe.

He was sitting in front of a square black desk. His serious profile was facing me. He had a phone pressed on his ear using his left hand, and it seems like he was listening to the other line while he was signing some papers. He is so busy that I think he hadn't noticed my presence yet.

"Yes, we need to finish that project on time," he said in his cold baritone voice that sent shiver down to my spine.

The black suit that he was always wearing really fits him well. His hair was messy, in a sexy way, and that's made him hotter than the weather. The first time I saw him didn't justify to his appearance today. Hindi ko makita sa kaniya 'yong lalaking nagbitaw ng mga bastos na salita sa akin at ang lalaking sinampal at tinuhod ko. He looks like a serious and ruthless businessman right now. 

His dark aura was telling me that he is The Boss, the owner of this place. Every employee probably stood frozen each time he walked past them. Indeed, the view I was looking was breath taking.

"No, I don't care how much it costs! Try to fucking talk to the Estimator! Don't you have a fucking brain!?" Natigilan ako ng marinig ang biglaang pagdagundong ng boses nito sa loob ng buong silid.

Napansin ko ang pagkunot ng noo nito habang nakikinig sa kabilang linya.

"You're the fucking Construction Manager, it's your fucking job! Just fucking do your job!"

Lalo akong nakaramdam ng kaba dahil sa gaspang ng boses niya. Halos manakit ang tainga ko dahil sa pagmumura niya. I rubbed my sweaty hands on my blouse as I feel my own heartbeat racing fast.

"Don't come back here until you have find a fucking solution to that fucking project!" He hang up and stopped from reading and signing the papers in front of him.

He rubbed his temples as he closed his eyes. He looked so stressed out.

"Do you even have a plan to move there?" His question made me jump in surprise.