Chapter 2: Fitting

Light and gentle taps on your shoulder was slowly getting a lot more aggressive when suddenly you were snapped for a nice relaxing sleep due to the violent shakes of your older sister. Your tired eyes slowly opened up to see your older sister glaring into your soul. But, its too early so you don't care and shut your eyes again because you wanted more sleep... You felt a sting on your cheek. Did ... Did she just slap you?

"Did you just slapped me?" You asked with your eyes still closed and searching for rest.

"Yes, now wake up before I slap you again"

She slapped you again anyways.

You rubbed your eyes as you let out a yawn, making it very upset that you were tired and wanted more sleep but your sister didn't care because it was 9am. According to her, you should be awake despite it being a Saturday.

You fluttered your eyes open in melancholy and stared at (O/S/N) with a look of hatred. Its not your fault that you wanted to sleep late and its Saturday! Come on!

"Wait, why am I on my table?" You asked as you looked around the room to recognise it as your own bedroom. But you don't remember ever leaving the main casino building. Did (O/S/N) ... ?

"I carried you back after you passed out from tiredness." Your sister said, glaring into your soul. "Don't do that again."

"And you still woke me up this early?!" You said in shock.

"Its nine o'clock in the morning, you had 7 hours of sleep and according to research that's all you need." Your sister exclaimed.

"I can't believe you said that in such a serious tone"

Your sister rolled her eyes at you and walked out the door. But before leaving she said: "Go get ready, I brought you some (F/B/F) from your favourite cafe and you're 2 hours away from your appointment. So chop chop!"

You stood up and walked towards your closet, grabbing a nice comfortable black jumpsuit with a matching (f/c) belt, and going to the bathroom to get ready.

The relaxing hot shower water wash your body as you begin thinking about the design choices of your dress. What esthetic were you looking for? Victorian? Maybe. As The Top 3, you had a noticeable design and/or jewelry, which was a gold four-leaved clover and (F/G) that was always on your outfit. Often as jewelry or on your mask. Which way did you want this time?

You stepped out and got changed before heading down to see your sister holding a beautiful white and black present box. The details of the box resymbol an elegant bunch of white heather flowers.

"What's with the box, (O/S/N)?" you asked, eyes practically glued to the stunningly elegant box.

"My outfit for tomorrow night." She said.

Your eyes sparkled like the stars on a starry night as your heard what your sister said and immediately starting questioning her. "When did you go for fitting? What colour? Is it pretty? How long is the skirt?"

"Yesterday, White and Black, I guess and its a suit."

The stars in your eyes stayed as you grabbed the box from her hands to examine it further and maybe, just maybe open it immediately without (O/S/N)'s permission to check it out.

"Wait! Don't open it!"

"Why? Is this something suspicious? Should I be afraid? Should I call the police?" You asked her with your eyebrow raised as you get a lot more suspicious with the way your sister was behaving.

(O/S/N) sighed as she took the box from you and said: "I just don't want to be ironing today, (Y/N)." She shakes her head as she remembers how long it took her to iron the last party outfit she allowed you to 'check out' before her.