Chapter 4: The Mafia King

"Ladies and gentlemen, Lady Luck and Blanche Heather!" Was yelled as you and your sister began stepping down the stairway towards the ballroom.

The people stared at your and your sister with each step of you. Some ignoring you right after and others staring in awe. You noticed a crowd of ladies, unbothered by your arrival, crowding around a male that was faking a smile towards the crowd of woman. You paid no mind towards the group as you continue making your way down the stairs, finally reaching the floor.

Your sister, standing closer by your side, accompanied you while you walked towards a table of presents to set yours down as well.

As soon as you sent down your gift, a server walked up towards you with tray of mini pies, asking if you wanted some. Of course you did and so a pie to took and nimbled.

"Try to enjoy yourself, ok? I'm not weak and I can take care of myself,ok?" You said to your sister, after finishing the pie. She let out a sigh and nodded.

"I'm still going to keep an eye on you though." (O/S/N) said

"That's fine, just make sure to enjoy and let loose. No one's going to hurt me, they can't catch me, after all." You smirked. "Now, shoo, go have fun!" You said, pushing her towards the food and snack bar.

You smile at your sister's figure as she awkwardly shuffled towards the fruit tarts, when suddenly, you heard a voice calling for you.

"Lady Luck?"

You, alerted, turned to face your caller to see a man, shorter than you calling you. He was dressed in a tuxedo accompanied with a green mask and tie as well as silver and blue badge. You knew that badge from anywhere.

"Cici Ko! How are you doing? Did you get my present?" You smiled, grabbing a glass of wine, crab stuffed mushrooms and deviled eggs from a passing server.

"I did, however, Tarung isn't happy with your conditions." He responded.

"I had a feeling he wouldn't. However, I'm not changing it and if he's upset, he can come to me to talk it out." You said at Cici Ko with a threatening smile, causing him to shake his head in response.

"There's no need, Lady. I'm sure he'll understand." He said, unsure of what you would do to Tarung if he angered you. One thing he knew though, was that it wouldn't be good.

You let out a sweet smile towards his petite figure. "Where is Tarung anyways?" You asked, looking around for the said male. While your head turns from left to right, you noticed that there are a lot more guests than there was in previous parties; some were enjoying the food near the snack and drink bar, where your sister was stood, and some were engrossed in their conversation around the room.

"Ah yes, he is right there." Cici Ko replied, pointing at the blue haired Tarung. He wore a light blue tuxedo with a red tie which was probably a symbol of his weird and fast changing emotions.

Tarung was talking to group and he seemed extremely invested in their chat. The group consisted of 2 males and 2 female. One of the males was wearing a dark purple tuxedo accompanied with a similar toned mask that dawned red detailing, the other wore a green shirt and yellow tuxedo with matching red and white mask. He seemed to be enjoying a slice of cake. Both ladies wore dresses with a similar cutting, however, one was in yellow and blue while the other in yellow and pink. Both with matching masks and jewelry.

You noticed that beside the group of joyful friends was a large, huge crowd if ladies swarming a charming male. He looked frazzled as all the ladies tried to snuggle up to him, clinging to his arms. Despite that, the male still faked a smile and forced himself to laugh. Why were so many females so interested in him? Is he important? Who is he?