"Dont you ever do that again!"

It all started with at the lake, the losers standing in front of a thick rope tied to atree, that was knotted at the end. The tree wasnt really even close to the water, but it seemed that if you got enough momentum thatyou'd be able to reach the water once you jumped off.

Richie took this as a challenge, grabbing onto the rope swing and trying to climb a foot or so up.

"R-Richie, this do-doesnt seem like a g-g-good idea.." Bill said nervously, looking at Eddie to try and convince Richie to get down.

Stan had his arms crossed over his chest, a disaproving look on his face. "That's not nearly close enough to the water for you to safely jump off that, Rich."

Eddie sighed and walked over to his boyfriend, trying to reach and grab onto the rope, andor, Richie. "Chee, c'mon get down from there this is dangerous..!"

"Psh Pish posh Eddie spaghetti!" Richie said with his playful British accent. "Since when do I do something dangerous?"

Mike was about to name offat least 10 different incidences, but Richie cut him off with a,"Those don't count!"

Bev's eyebrows scrunchedup. "And hows that Rich?"

"They just don't, hot stuff" (Mwhaha, reference to the 90's IT)

Both Eddie and Beverly rolled their eyes.

Without warning, Richie backed up and swung off, letting go by the second swing- way too early must I say – and instead of landing in the water, he hit the ground and tumbled down to the waters edge with multiple screams from not just him but the losers too.

"Richie!!" Eddie shouted and ran down to where he was, almost slipping a couple times himself, with the others trailing behind him.

Once they got down to the boy, they noticed he was laughing his ass off, though many cuts, scrapes and already forming bruises were littered across his skinny body.

"That was awesome- Oh my god!!" He was clutching his sides, laughing more.

Bill sighed with relief and rested his forehead against Stan's shoulder, thankful Richie wasn't badly injured.

Ben couldn't help but laugh, Richie's laugh was sometimes contagious. Mike looked shocked and Beverly almost looked pissed, worried her friend had broken something.

Eddie kicked a pebble. "Are you kidding me, Rich?! You could've broken something, got a concussion, or worse!" His voice was getting more high-pitched than usual now.

"Woah, woah Eds! Youve gone ultra sonic again.." He laughed. "I'm fine spaghetti, just a couple boo-boos that you can kiss better" He winked.

"That's disgusting.."He cringed, trying to hide his grin. "I hate you.." He sighed,letting out a breathy laugh along with it.

"Love you too Ed's" Richie got up, letting out a small 'ow' at the pain.

Eddie smirked and walked over, cupping Richie's face and softly kissing some of the scrapes on his face.

"Love you, dumb ass.."

"Oh, but I'm your dumbass.."

"Yeah, okay- Just dont you ever do that again or you wont be 'my dumb ass' any longer.." He giggled.