predict the unpredictable

A few weeks passed, Seulgi was nowhere to be seen since the day Yugyeom told her to stop disturbing Dahyun and Jaebum. In other words, Yugyeom wanted her to stop hurting herself. Because they both know, this ain't going anywhere though she fought harder to win Jaebum's attention.

Yugyeom felt guilty for being the reason Seulgi not coming to school anymore. No one knows what she has been up to. Neither her friends nor her gang know where she was. But, Bambam and Dahyun told Yugyeom that it wasn't his fault. It's not his fault. He didn't do it to hurt her more but instead, it's for the better of her life.

"Wendy, do you know where Seulgi was?" Irene asks Wendy during their recess time. Wendy just shrugs as she also doesn't know where Seulgi was.

"Hi, Wendy." Jisoo greets Wendy as she sits next to her. "Hi," Wendy replied. Jisoo is starting to get used to Wendy being next to her. She smiles at Wendy's usual behavior. "Anything fun in your class today?" Jisoo asks. "Nothing much. Except for Mr. Hoon entered the class in the wrong period. That's the funniest thing that happens today, I guess." She replies before sipping her orange juice. Jisoo nodded with a small laugh. "He is always like that. Last time he---"

"YOU ARE MOVING AWAY???" Irene shouts across the cafeteria where everyone could easily look at her. She looks down as she realized that everyone is looking at her. She slowly scooted away to the outside.

"I guess, that was Seulgi. She is moving away?" Jisoo blurted out as she talks to herself but can be heard by Wendy. "And that's the second funniest thing that happens today," Wendy says. Jisoo sighs. "Don't you miss your friends?" Jisoo asks her genuinely. "Why are you asking? Are you tired of me already?" She asks back. "It's not like that. I'm just asking. You said that was the second funniest thing, but do you realize that you sound sad instead of funny?" Jisoo speaks out her thought.

"Did I... sound so hurt?" Wendy asks. Jisoo slowly nods. "It's okay. It is hard to move on but in another situation, it is harder to accept someone back when we have been hurt again and again." Jisoo says. Wendy looks at Jisoo. She smiles as she nods at Jisoo's words. "That is true though. I'm tired of being pushed here and there for Seulgi. She might think that I am easy. I don't want that anymore." She replies. "So, you won't bid your last goodbye to her?" Jisoo asks. "I'd think about that," Wendy replies and continuing eating her lunch. Jisoo nods.

-----

Dahyun and Jaebum sit together on the rooftop. "What are you thinking about?" Jaebum asks Dahyun as he removes the hair strands that blocking Dahyun's eyes. He lifts Dahyun face to face him. "Hmm?" He hums waiting for Dahyun's answer.

"I heard from Jisoo, Seulgi is moving away. But, no one knows to where." She replies as she looks at Jaebum with a pouty lip. Jaebum pinches her right cheek while smiling charmingly. "Why do you care?" Jaebum asks softly. Dahyun sighs. "Do we being too harsh at her?" Dahyun asks but more likes asking herself. Jaebum turns her body to face towards him. "She knows what the better for her. She deserves whatever she got. Do not worry about her." Jaebum says. Then, Dahyun slowly nods. She moves closer towards Jaebum and hugs him tightly in which Jaebum repays her with a soft hug.

-----

"She is moving away," Yugyeom mutters to himself but loud enough for Bambam to hear him. "Seulgi?" Bambam asks and Yugyeom just nods. Yugyeom sighs heavily as he wipes his face with his hand and pushed his hair to the back. "Yaa... Kim Yugyeom, you don't have to feel guilty. It's not your fault. She moves because she wanted to." Bambam says. "Hmm..." Yugyeom hums in replies. "But, I never thought that she will be going away. Even far than I ever imagined." Yugyeom says. Bambam pats Yugyeom back. "I hope, only good things will happen after this." Bambam sighs out his wish.

"Hey, guys." Youngjae who just comes sits in front of the two. "Hey..." Bambam greets back. Yugyeom just nods at him. "Have you been studying for the last chapter? I can't believe I forgot today's quiz." He states worriedly in which bring that brings laughter between the two. He is the only boy who doesn't care about any drama in this school. He just loves music more than ever that his surroundings never affect him so much. They thought that they should learn from this cute boy named, Choi Youngjae.

Then, they continue to study for their quiz. It's not the time to care about other unimportant drama.

-----

Mark looks Jinyoung who has been pacing back and forth non-stop that his shoes could worn out.

"Jinyoung... can you at least relax first?" Mark asks. "It's not the time to relax Mark. Seulgi has moved away, I need to change my plan. Now, it's the battle between me and them." He says.

"Park Jinyoung! I think you should stop all of this now!" Mark says almost getting angry. "And what? and let my self lose? As easy as that?" He asks sarcastically. Mark shakes his head. "Park Jinyoung, I'm not going to help you with anything. If you want to turn into your beast mode, don't drag me along." Mark says as he left Jinyoung in that room.

"Fine then. You can leave me." He says, being a little disappointed. He kicks that chair beside him and that chair flies a few meters and broke. 

"Everyone, be prepared." He talks to himself by referring the word everyone to Jaebum and the others who included and that's also mean for his once-favorite brothers, Yugyeom and Bambam.

"Predict the unpredictable."

[a/n : How do you like the story so far?]