Danny realization

(Danny pov)
It's been 150 years since I've been the ghost king I almost remember like it was yesterday when me and my family were still here on earth. Sadly they past but I still have family here they know me as great great uncle danny and I have clockwork and dani my beautiful princess here I realized Im happy I still have a family even if my old one has passed I still have them in my heart.

~Flash back~
~I woke up realizing it's my 17th birthday and went to see if I grew until I realized I still looked the same but I just thought it was just my baby face until jazz brought it up with my family they didn't tell me nor did I tell them until Sam asked if I grew or changed since now it's I'm 19 and still look like a 15 year old so we went to go see clockwork he said I will age but slowly and I will not die until he does. This hit me it means I won't be able to see my family and I grow old or get married to the person I love soon they all start to pass away I hated seeing my lover married to another my Sam but I knew she was happy and that's all that matters to me. Sam became a housewife shocker right? Tucker became the greats tech no geek I knew he would be he created his business tucker co. inc. his last invention he made was a music box that you choose the music to and an album would come up he made only three one for me, his wife, and family. My mother and father grew old together and died happy the fruitloop took my advice and has three cats his quite happy living in peace as in my sister she became what she always wanted to be a therapist for people with mental disabilities. I visit all there families and since I'm quite rich from all the treasure I have I try and spoil them as much as I can.~

Now I'm just having my normal life even if I now look like a 17 year old I'm still happy and nothing can change that but I do want to take a break I mean seriously have sat down and listen to thousand ghost complain 24/7 I mean its exhausting. Fright knight comes into my door saying " my king you have a letter from a friend" I replied with " which one?" I laugh since there technically all dead besides one which I think is the person who sent this letter " Alfred pennyworth my king" I forgot all about him I remember meeting him and helping him land a job form my sisters daughter who married a guy named Thomas Wayne I wonder what it says and I still can't believe his alive! I then say " oh I see let me see and you don't have to call me your king you know what happened to me being on your wall?" He then pales and said " alright Daniel and please don't remind me of that" I laugh and take the letter from him I can't wait to see what my dear old friend has written me.
To be continued
Author
Hello I'm new and this is my first story I hope you like it and if you have any suggestions on what I should write next I would love to hear them. Bye 🤗