Manor life

~Danny pov ~
After the group hug bruce coughs and said * well since your here I would like to know what exactly are you and what your origin since you seem to have ghost powers but obviously was human once before because the stories I was told and photos you were still human as well as why you are here for I'm sure it isn't just for a family reunion?* I was quite surprised with these questions. "Wow Alfred you weren't kidding about him being a detective uh?" "You have no idea master Daniel" the boys started to laugh while my nephew starts to blush surprisingly. I giggled at his reaction and rubbed his head he blushed even harder  I then start to explain what happened to me throughout the years they seemed quite sad which is understandable since the story isn't quite happy "but I wouldn't change it because if I did I wouldn't be able to meet them." They started to blush "I guess I said that out loud huh." They all nodded I had a slight blush and then remembered I had gifts for them I hope they like what I got since the letters Alfred sent me which shows that they all weapons well most (cough cough Damian and Jason ) I wonder if they would like what I got them.

~To be continued~
😈😈😈 ps sorry in advance for the late post.