Chapter 3:The Boys

I was sitting on the bed when Johnny, Ponyboy, and Dally walked back into the room. Johnny looked scared and Ponyboy was wet.
     "Take that sweater off, ya dummy," Dally told Ponyboy.
        "Be nice, Dal," I said.
          "Here, dry off," Dal threw Ponyboy a towel to wrap around himself, then he pulled a gun from the dresser and handed it to Johnny,"be careful it's loaded," he said.
       "What're we gonna do?" Johnny asked.
       "Get on the 3:15 train to Windrexville. There's an old abandoned church there on Jade Mountain. There's a water pump out back so don't worry about water. Here's $50 get food first thing when you get there before the story gets out. Enough for a week when it calms down here I'll come get you," Dally said.
       "What about Darry and Soda?" I asked Ponyboy.
         "Yeah, I'm not to excited to tell your big brother and get my head kicked in," Dally said throwing himself on the bed with his head in my lap.
       "So don't tell him," Ponyboy said.
       "We better hurry up," Johnny said.
          Dally got up and led the boys back downstairs and then came back into the room,"you really care about those boys, especially Johnny," I smiled.
         "Bout as much as I care about you," he smiled.
        "I ain't the only one who made you soft," I said.
        "But you started it," he said.
        "Dal, are we gonna talk about what just happened?"
        "I wanted to do that before I left 2 years ago, but I didn't think you felt the same way. I wanted you to be my girl then And I  want you to be now."
      "That's not how you ask," I smiled.
          "Ryan Redwood, will you be my girl?" He smiled.
       "I'd love too, Dallas Winston," I smiled back.
        He leaned over and placed a gently kiss to my lips then pulled away,"I think that's enough action for the night. Go to sleep, baby girl," he said.
       I rolled so my head was on Dally's chest when he laid down, and he ran his fingers through my hair, just like we'd laid the night before he left. Soon enough we were both fast asleep.
             The next morning I woke up to Dally's arm securely wrapped around my waist with my head still on his chest. I looked up at his peaceful face and smiled,"if you don't stop looking at me like that I'll have to get you a picture or something," Dally smiled.
         "Sorry, I thought you was still sleeping. I was just plotting how I was gonna wake you up," I smiled.
         "What'd you have so far?" He smirked.
          "A jab to the ribs, a poke to the nose, a small kiss, the ideas were still coming to me," I chuckled.
       "Oh yeah?" He asked raising his eyebrows.
        Yeah," I smiled. He rolled so he was on top of me and started to tickle my side,"Dally! No, stop!" I laughed. Then I noticed his necklace, it was the same one I gave him.
       "What's wrong baby?" He asked.
        "You still wear that?" I asked grabbing the small pendant that hung from it.
      "Of course. Just like you still wear the ring," he smiled grabbing my left hand touching the skull he'd given me.
      "I never take it off," I smiled.
          He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, I bent my right leg up and Dally ran his hand up and down my thigh. I felt my body start to shake and I know Dally did too, because I felt him smirking. I decided to get even and moved my hips up so he pressed against me, he slightly moaned, and then it was my turn to smirk.
      "That wasn't very nice, Ryan," Dally said.
       "Neither are you," I said back.
        "We should probably get up and go to the Curtis house, huh?" He said.
       "Probably," I answered. Dally pressed his lips to mine again and we got up and got dressed, then left.
               When we got to the Curtis house the whole gang was there. As soon as we walked through the door Darry was on Dally in seconds about the boys.
      "A soc was killed last night.  We know the boys went to you for help, so start spilling the beans, kiddo," Darry said.
      "I don't know what you're talking about, Darry. I was busy with Ryan all night. Nobody came to see us," Dally said pointing to me.
        "Dally, just tell us if they're safe," Sodapop said.
         Just then the cops knocked on the front door. Darry answered it and they hauled Dally off,"what was that bout?" I asked.
        "They probably think Dally did it. He's been in and out of the cooler so many times it isn't funny," Sodapop said.
       "You don't have to tell me that. I've known Dally for a while," I smiled.
      "That's right. You have," Sodapop said.
       "What was he like in New York?" Steve asked.
       "He wasn't much different, a little nicer, but not by much. Nobody ever even thought to put their hands on me when Dally was anywhere around and if they did, well let's hope God was on their side that day. He put 2 guys in the hospital just for glancing at me once," I smiled.
       "That necklace he wears, he said someone special gave it to him. Was that you?" Sodapop asked.
       "Yeah, it was the first thing I ever stole, so the day he left we watched the sunrise together and I gave it to him, then he gave me this," I smiled showing the ring.
      "I ain't ever thought our Dallas Winston would ever give a girl a ring," Two-bit said.
       I continued to tell them stories about New York and time flew by, and soon it was late,"I should probably head back to Buck's to sleep," I said around 1 a.m.
          "Why don't you just crash here? Dally'll probably be dropped off where he was picked up at," Sodapop said.
         Just as he said that Dally came walking through the front door, I bolted from the couch and into his arms. Dally smiled and hugged me tight,"careful Dally. Shes making you soft," Steve joked.
         "Dally can't ever be soft," Two-bit smiled.
      "Yeah yeah, man. We're gonna head out. Thanks for keeping my girl company," Dally said.
        "Bye guys," I said.
     "Bye," they all said.
           Dally carried me on his back the whole way back to Buck's and up the stairs to our room. I slide of his back and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
          When I walked back into the bedroom Dally had his shirt, boots, and socks off with his pants unbuttoned and unzipped. I took my boots, and socks off then grabbed on of his shirts. I pulled mine over my head and was about to put his on when I felt Dally run his hand up my side. I shivered from his touch. He moved my hair to one side of my neck and started to slowly kiss my neck from my ear down. I leaned my head to the side for better access. His other hand was running up and down my stomach. A moan escaped my lips and I felt Dally smirk.
       "Don't be a tease, Winston," I said.
      "Never," he breathed across my neck.
        He turned me around so I was facing him and crashed his lips into my own. I kissed back, aggressively. Dally started backing us up to the bed and laid me down on my back. The kissing became touching. I slide my hand between us and started rubbing him through his jeans, he moaned and attacked my neck.
       I moved my hand and went to thrust my hips up when Dally thrusted into me first. I moaned feeling my middle heating up.
          Dally unbuttoned my jeans and slide them off then did the same with his. Next was our undergarments. When they were down Dally slide his hand between us and stuck a finger in my folds. A gasp escaped my mouth and I thrusted my hips,"are you ready?" Dally asked.
      "I've been ready," I said.
        Dally moved his hand and  positioned himself at my entrence. He slowly pushed inside of me and slowly started to thrust. He gradually got faster and faster and I met him with every thrust. We both finished and Dally rode out the highs, not even bothering to pull out or wear a condom.
       After we finished Dally rolled off me and pulled me into his side,"I have a confession," I said.
      "What's that?"
      "That was my first time."
      "No way!"
     "Yeah," I blushed.
     "Well, baby, you're a natural," Dally smirked.
        "Shut up," I laughed then we fell asleep.
          It was like that the next few days going to the Curtis house, coming home, having 'play time' as Dally called it, then going to bed. It was almost a week when Dally dropped me off at the Curtis house and went to check on Ponyboy and Johnny. No one was there when I showed up, so I did the dishes and tidied up the rest of the house and started Landry. I was sitting on the front porch smoking when Darry, Sodapop, and Steve pulled up in the truck and Two-bit came walking down the street. Darry and Sodapop were cleaning up from work when the phone rang.
         "Can you grab that, Ryan?" Darry asked.
     "Hello?" I answered.
       "Hi, this is the nurse at the hospital here in Tulsa, I was calling to inform Darrel Curtis and Ryan Redwood that we have Ponyboy Curtis, Johnny Cade, and Dallas Winston," the nurse said.
      "We'll be right there. Thank you," I hung up.
      "Who was it, Ry?" Sodapop asked.
        "We've got to get to the hospital the boys are there!" I said. Darry, Sodapop, and I ran out the door.
              When we got to the hospital Sodapop hugged a now blonde Ponyboy, then so did Darry, then they did a group hug.  Ponyboy pulled me into a quick hug then told me where they took Dally. I went to his room.
         "You idiot!" I said walking in.
       "Baby!" He smiled.
       "You could've been killed, Dallas!" I said.
       "But I wasn't. Don't call me Dallas, you know I hate it when you call me that," he said.
       I walked over and kissed him,"if something would've happened to you I'd be devastated," I said.
       "Stay here with me?" He asked.
      "Of course, Dal," I smiled.