Character Info

~Character Info:
Name-Rubia, nickname Ruby
Age-Around 17 or 18
Looks-Short dark brown, almost black hair with tan skin, brown eyes and light pink lips
Personality-Quiet with strangers, but open with family and friends. Kind and caring, but can be rude and has a fiery temper. Dances and sings with Esmeralda.
Friends with-Esmeralda, Clopin, Quasimodo, the Archdeacon, and eventually Phoebus
Enemies with-Judge Frollo and the guards
Crush-No one
Backstory-When Rubia was born, she was abandoned by her parents, whom were wanting to keep her safe from the clutches of Judge Frollo as they escaped. Clopin, King of the Gypsies, found her and "adopted" her, took her to the Court of Miracles and raised her along with Esmeralda. As she grew up, her and Esmeralda became best friends. To symbolize their friendship, she was gifted with an enchanting ruby necklace from Esmeralda, earning her name Rubia and nickname Ruby.
She was taught to sing and dance, and would perform with "the finest girl in France", Esmeralda. They spent most of their time with each other and as time passed, they were believed to be sisters. Rubia calls Clopin her older brother and Esmeralda her older sister. She wears an outfit similar to Esmeralda--a white blouse, with a pink skirt, a red cloth decorated with coins and a purple ribbon nestled in her hair. She also wears a single, golden hoop earring on her right ear, identical to the one Esmeralda wears on her left ear.
-------------------------
Hey everyone. Sorry if this isn't the first chapter to my story, but just some character info here :3 Just so you guys know a bit about Rubia. Next will be the start of the story. Thanks again for checking this out-much appreciated!
~BlackButler18