|~Today..Right here.. right now.. I finally feel..~|

-"Y/N"-
~"Steven"~
💔Spinel💔
💔-~"All"~-💔
I know i usually use bold for Garnet but just this one time so I can describe what they're doing throughout the song better
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.Spinel POV.

Steven. He hugged her. Y/N, she was the result of Condé, no, Morganite. Steven, he was the result of Pink,no, Rose. Both of them, are... Results of love. I press my face, I practically feel those inky, dark tear streaks down my face. And I, am a result of abandonment. I run back to the warp, almost tangling myself in the vines that held the decaying place together "Spinel!" I hear him call, and I stop "I'm sure that mom didn't mean to hurt you when she visited you! S-She didn't know Pink left you!" Y/N explained "They believed all life was precious!" Pearl said and after that.. I stopped listening. I put my hands on the sides of my head and all I hear is Pearl and Y/N saying things.. things I refused to hear. Until I heard that one sentence "I'm sure Mom would've taken you when she left to earth maybe she-"

"WHAT DO YOU NOW ABOUT HER!?!???!

YOU DID'NT EVEN GET TO MEET HER!!"

I slammed my fist against the wall behind the cracked warp pad. the whole cave trembled.. I heard a creaking sound and when I looked up... A huge painting came falling down onto me, "AAH!!" I fell and shut my eyes, but I felt nothing.. "Rose kept her most precious things inside Lion while Morganite kept them.. here" Pearl caught the painting as she looked around the room, we all noticed that the room wasn't just covered in vines and flowers. Just the walls and they would hang from the ceiling, around the room were.. objects "Your father, Y/N, liked to paint her and take pictures with her or of her.. she was a perfect model." Pearl said as she looked down to the huge painting in her hands "He taught her how to make origami.." she looked at origami cranes, stars, small boats, flowers and butterflies "Greg taught her guitar" she looked over to a rose gold guitar "And she loved to take pictures" Pictures of herself,Amethyst, Garnet, but one picture stood out.. It was a picture of Morganite with Rose Quartz and 'Greg' "She used to say that picture's were a way to keep things from the past you might not be able to keep in the future, a moment in time.." she hanged the painting of Morganite back on the wall. " I'll be waiting at the house" and with that, Pearl was gone.

.Third person omniscient.

After Pearl took the warp back to the house, Y/N went over to see the picture of Rose,Greg and her mother that was surrounded by the origami flowers and cranes

-"Someday.."-

She picked up one of the cranes

-"Somewhere.."-

And walked towards Steven

-"Somehow.."-

She gave him the crane and hugged his arm as she looked at Spinel

~-"You'll love again"~-

She leaned her head on his shoulder as they began to slowly walk toward Spinel

~-"Youjust need to find someone"~-

They carefully kneeled down to Spinel and sat